Chapter 156

Itsuki (POV)
I finish packing my things and I'm about to head out when I spot the picture of Team 11 on my nightstand. I can't help but stare at Akari in the photo.
Itsuki *mind*- If this mission is a success, I'll be one step closer to you. Wait for me okay Akari?
I take my leave and head for cage village gate. I make it there around the same time as everyone else. Naruto and Sakura looked annoyed with Sai while Kaito and I are annoyed with Eliane especially since she kept blowing kisses at me. Gin and Yamato give all a once over.
Yamato- All right people. This is it. Team Kakashi, we're moving out.
Gin- Same goes for you Team Reo. My bad for saying Team 11 earlier. Let's move.
Timeskip
It's been a good day or so of traveling and yet it's been so quiet. The tension is definitely there. It's so thick, you could probably cut it with a knife. Naruto keeps staring down Sai while Eliane continuously tries to walk right up on me and hold my hand.
Sai catches Naruto giving him an ugly look.
Sai- Well what is it?
Naruto-..........
Sai- If you keep on staring at me like that, I will hit you.
Naruto- Where did that come from? Where do you get off saying things like that?
Eliane- Now now Sai, that was kinda rude. We trying to make friends remember?
Itsuki- (sarcastic) Yeah and a fantastic job you're doing at that. Look, make some room will ya? Get up off of me like that. I don't want you.
Eliane- Keep telling yourself that.
Sai- We really have nothing personal against you two.
Naruto- Oh yeah?!
Sai- You don't understand. I was only trying out a certain personality type, that's all.
Sakura- A personality type?
Kaito- Thats a first.
Naruto- If you were trying to do it, then that means you meant it! We don't need someone like you on this team! Same goes for Eliane on Itsuki's team.
Itsuki- I second that.
Eliane and Sai stop which brings us all to a stop as well.
Naruto- You two really rub me the wrong way.
Itsuki- Likewise.
Yamato- Ok that's enough. That's no way to talk, especially in front of me, your team captain Naruto.
Gin- This isn't the time Itsuki. You know mutual respect and trust are key factors of teamwork. Reo and Kakashi taught the both of you that.
Yamato- You both were led by the great Kakashi and Reo. Lose the attitude.
Naruto- He's not apart of Team Kakashi. Not now, not ever! The fourth member of our team is and will always be Sasuke Uchiha.
Itsuki- The same can be said for Eliane. No and I mean no one will replace Akari Yashagorō. These two new members of ours are nothing but fill ins. That's all they are. And that's all I'm going to see them as. In my mind, they will never be apart of these teams.
Sai-.........Well, I'm glad. I'm glad that's how you both feel. Sasuke and Akari are traitors.
Eliane- They betrayed the Leaf and joined Orochimaru. In Akari's case, it was only a matter of time. It wasn't no surprise. You are right. We are not them in the least. We're not traitorous scum of the earth like they are.
Sai- We cannot fill in for people like that.
Eliane- And another thing. I'm a lot better than what Akari could ever hope to be.
NI- Thats it!
The faint traces of lightning begins to spark around my body when Kaito stops me from moving forward by getting in my way.
Kaito- Remember what's important Naruto and Itsuki.
Sakura- It's teamwork. Calm down both of you.
Sai, Eliane. Naruto and Itsuki were out of line but it's just because they don't know you two well enough yet. I'm sorry. I hope you have it in your heart to forgive them.
NI- But Sakura.
Yamato- Glad we have some level headed people on our team.
Eliane- It's all good.
Kaito- Thats good. That's real good. I'm glad we got that settled because ........(serious) if you speak bad against my friend Akari or Sasuke one more time during this mission, I'm cutting both of your vocal cords out with Izanagi and feeding them to my scorpion.
Gin-.......Looks like you spoke too soon Yamato.  (Sigh) This is going to be a a long mission.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.