X

He kept himself hovering above me, his face inches from mine. All I could do was stare at him as we laid in the jungle grass, I wanted to stay here forever.

"Kiss me" I said quickly, my face becoming hot with embarrassment from my words that I did not regret saying at all.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at me, his face was completely wrapped with admiration for me and I loved it. I pulled his face down to mine and this time, it wasn't a quick kiss. I held his face to mine for as long as possible before he kissed me back again. His left arm reached under my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was lucky he was strong or else we would've fallen on me by now. I just closed my eyes and continued to kiss him for as I long as I felt like it, the feeling was extremely different and strange. But I liked it.

His ebony hair fell in his face as I humorously tried to keep it all back but he had a lot of hair. I laughed in between a kiss and felt a smile grow on his lips, I opened my eyes and pulled apart from him. We were both breathless for a moment but it was great moment.

I reached behind my head and pulled out the three pins holding my buns together, my dark brown hair fell across the jungle ground. Ben ran his fingers through it and laughed.

"I knew it was longer" he joked, I laughed and pulled his head back toward mine, feeling his hand in my hair.

———————

We walked back toward the base, I left my hair down and felt as it swayed across my upper back, realizing how long it had actually become.

I held Ben's hand as we walked back, but he stopped just before the base and looked down at my belt.

"What's that?" He asked, motioning toward my lightsaber. I smiled and unlooped the weapon.

"A gift from your mother, it was my staff and now look at it" I said happily as I ignited the weapon. He looked shocked as he saw the golden light, his brow furrowed.

"A gold lightsaber? I thought that was for only a grey Jedi?" He guessed, I tilted my head and furrowed my own brow.

"What's a grey Jedi?" I asked, he smiled and pointed toward the light saber.

"They have the power of both the light and dark without ever surrendering fully to either" he explained, "Grey Jedi's believe that there is the force and that they do not need to change everything they know for it. Grey Jedi are also...allowed to love" he explained more, I pushed out my lips and raised my eyebrows.

"I guess I'm a grey Jedi" I joked, he smiled and I powered off the weapon. Looping back on my belt and grabbing Ben's hand again. We walked toward the base where I saw a Chewie and Finn standing by the Falcon.

"Hey guys!" I called, Chewie waved his paw and Finn just nodded his head at me.
"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"Poe wants Chewie and I to go back to Pasaana, he thinks a first order General somehow escaped wreckage and is trying to gain followers" Finn explained, I nodded my head and patted his shoulder.

"Good luck" I said happily, I let go of Ben's hand and walked over to chewie. Giving him a big hug and smiling at him, "good luck Chewie"

He roared back a "thank you" and turned toward the falcon. Finn put his hand on shoulder and raised his eyebrows at me.

"When did you let your hair down?" He asked curiously, I had to stop myself from laughing.

"I just felt like it" I said awkwardly, he glanced back at Ben and back to me.

"I'm not gonna question it... it I don't believe" he teased, I laughed and pushed him toward the falcon. He chuckled and walked up to chewie

"What do you want to do now?" Ben asked, I turned to him and shrugged my shoulders.

"What's something you've always wanted to do?" I asked. A smile grew on his face as an idea popped in to his head.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, he smiled and pointed toward the jungle.

"You said there were waterfalls, right?" He asked, smiled and nodded my head. "Can we go see one?" He asked happily, I nodded my head and grabbed his, it was cute about how giddy he got when I led him in the jungle. The

Little guide for you guys⬇️