27 October, Sunday 16:34

Zoë decides that we should all play a card game to pass the time. The player gets clues and they have to guess what it is, it's kind of difficult but great fun when you are drunk.

We are all in a circle with a bottle of white wine between us. The mood is light and everyone is having fun, but after a few minutes Robbe stands up and sits a few feet away. I want to get up and sit next to him, but decided against it. He needs some time alone.

"Ok, what do you know about Aretha Franklin?" Luca asks Moyo.

"Shit... Singer... Black... Stop! What kind of question is that?! Stop, man. Fuck..." Moyo whines. Everyone bursts out laughing and I feel Britt's hand on my neck.

"Ok, let's move on to Sander. Come." Zoë says.

"Ok... When they were born. Fuck. 1942?" I ask. Everyone cheers.

I look over to Robbe as it's Britt's turn. Noor is now next to him and they are talking. Britt is struggling and doesn't know the answer. Everyone bursts out laughing at her ridiculous guesses, but I don't. I'm too busy staring at Robbe and Noor kissing and anger starts bubbling in my insides.

I would give anything to be in Noor's spot, but life doesn't work like that. I can't stop staring at them and my lips form a straight line. I'm not the jealous type, really I'm not. But Robbe is making me feel something I cannot explain. I've wanted him for two weeks, but I don't see how I can get him.

It's clear he likes me back. I saw it in the way he was looking at me in the store yesterday. He doesn't look at Noor that way and it makes me happy to know that. He wants me just as much as I want him. I'm sure of it.

Feeling a little tipsy, I get up from the circle to splash my face in the bathroom. I just need to clear my mind for a few moments. Britt trails after me.

"What's wrong?" She asks concerned.

"Nothing. The wine just went straight to my head." I lie.

"Yeah... I think you had enough alcohol for today." She says and I just nod. If we weren't in the presence of others, I would have shouted at her or said something to make her cry.

I go to our small room and fall on the bed and squeeze my eyes shut. Why does the image of Robbe kissing Noor not want to disappear?! I will go mad if I have to see that again.