6 November, Wednesday 21:21

Robbe and I have been searching for an open liquor store for the last 30 minutes, and luckily found one. I went in since he is not 18 yet and browse through everything.

I don't know what he likes and I'm not in the mood for beer. Liam is a lot like Robbe, in the sense that they are both skaterboys and act similarly, so Robbe might like what Liam likes. The few times I went out with Liam he always drank gin and tonic, so I grab 4 cans of that. I prefer rum and coke and take 4 cans of that as well. I take the alcohol to the counter and pay.

I open a can as I walk out the store and take a few gulps. I need all the confidence I can get to not mess up tonight. I walk over to Robbe and hand him the bag.

"I hope you drink gin and tonic or rum and coke," I say nervously.

"I'm more of a whisky man," he laughs and looks into the bag. Shit! I should've asked him what he wanted...

"That will be zero stars on Booking. Once is alright," he says and opens the can of gin and tonic.

"Cheers," I say and hold out my can.

"Cheers," he says back and winks as he taps my can with his. Oh, I like where this is going. He is very flirty tonight.

We both take a sip from our cans and I like the taste, but I can see Robbe is not into it. He frowns as he looks at his can and I grin. Why is he so damn cute?

"You know what I want right now?" I ask him.

"Real gin and tonic?" he asks jokingly.

"No, something better," I flirt and my eyes rake over his body. I want to go swimming and I want him. His smile still on his face, that adorable smile.

"Come. We're leaving," I say and trip while trying to climb on my bike. It's difficult when you're tipsy with a can of alcohol in hand.

"What's the plan?" he asks. I want to surprise him, so I'd rather not say.

"Just come," I reply back.

"Sander," Robbe starts.

"Come," I coax him. He gets on his bike and follows me.

"What are we going to do?" he asks.

"It's a surprise," I sing.

"Here," I say as I hold out the can for him to taste.

"Is this one good?" he asks cautiously.

"That one is really good. Really good," I tell him and he takes a gulp. He murmurs with delight and he likes it. He finishes the rest of it and throws it into the bin. We both cheer at how good the shot was.

"Did you see that?" he exclaims.

"High five!" I say as I hold out my hand. He struggles to get next to me and drives in circles.

"Tap it! Tap it!" I urge him to high five me. He holds out his left arm and taps my hand and I grab it. He laughs in delight.

We wait for the doors to open for the underground bike lane and I look over at him. I like playing games and obviously winning, so I get a brilliant idea.

"Let's race!" I say to him excitedly.

"Three, two, one, go!" he counts down.

We both start speeding and I paddle as fast as I can. I turn my head to look at him and let out a wolf howl. He yells back and we both beam with delight. We yell while we're speeding and I'm winning so far.

I put my feet on the handlebars of the bike and ride like that for a few seconds. Robbe still has my phone and is filming me. I take my legs off and bike normally while he is taking a video of the both us. I howl into the camera and I'm just having the best of time.