6 November, Wednesday 17:35

I just got back from class and I'm chilling in Britt's room while she's taking a shower. I go to Robbe's contact on WhatsApp and stare at his profile picture, trying to get the courage to send him the spotify playlist. Fuck it. I know he will like it.

"Most awesome Bowie playlist ever." I type and send it with the link to the playlist.

He reads it immediately and I am satisfied. Should I call him? Yes, I should. I have to explain to him why I made that playlist for him. I tap the video call button and wait a few seconds. He answers and I can hear Bowie singing in the background.

"Hey," Robbe greets.

"You've already started. Awesome list, right?" I ask.

"Yes, nice," he replies with a wide smile.

"It's the one for beginners though," I say while grinning.

"How so? When do I get permission to listen to the advanced playlist?" Robbe asks.

"Uh... When you pass your first Bowie-exam," I say seriously. I want to hang out with him again after the double date, so I'm planning ahead.

"Is it a difficult exam?" he asks.

"Extremely difficult," I reply and receive a giggle from his side.

"That's gonna be a lot of studying," he laughs.

"Or you could try to bribe the teacher," I flirt with him.

"Should I dare to take that risk?" he asks, obviously playing along with the joke.

"I'll give you some advice later at the cafe, if you want." I say seriously. I hear the bathroom door open behind me.

"Who are you talking to?" Britt asks.

"Robbe," I answer.

"Oh. See you later," she says to Robbe.

"Yeah," he replies back. Do I see jealousy? Oh, he likes me and probably wants me to break up with Britt. I can arrange for that to happen...

"I have to go. Ciao," I greet him and wave my hand.

"Ciao. See you later," Robbe greets back and I end the call.

I'm sitting like a lovesick idiot on Britt's floor with the phone to my heart. He immediately read my messages and listened to my playlist. Wow, he is truly the man of my dreams!