Apology & Story Continuation

First of all, I am so sorry for all of the readers of this story.

I am sorry that I abandoned this story without any resolution.

It has been 3 years since I have updated, so to make up for it (as best I can) I will complete the story imminently.

So, first, I will just re-cap for those of you who haven't read this in a while.

A curse places on the Saxondale Pack, means all the She-Wolves are cursed with multiple mates. In the month after their 18th birthday they will find their mate. They are then given a month to spend time with their mates, before being forced to chose only one to spend their lives with.

Athena first met Arturo - a romantic Italian visiting the pack with work from his own Alpha.

Next she met Derek Flynn - a bad boy who is always getting in and out of trouble.

Confused with her decision, and upset, Athena runs away from the Pack. She then crosses the border into a distance pack and finds her third and final mate - Nick.

Nick is a future-Beta who is sweet and kind. 

Upset that he is complicating her decision and will ultimately hurt Athena, Nick selfishly rejects Athena.

The previous chapter finished with Athena being brought back to her pack - having gone into a state of shock at losing her mate.

Continue for the next chapter & continuation of the story.