Chapter 10 - somewhere strange.

I was bundled into a black van and took far out into the desert to a cavan, My face covered and and my hands and feet bound i was so scared my whole body shaking i wanted home. There was voices muffled and as if they were using something to disguise them. I was placed on a bed old rotten bed the smell was awful, some one ties my legs and arms to be bed and takes the cover off my face they all have masks. I tried to scream but they was no way they had something shoved into my mouth, i looked around to see where i was but it was a small room with a locked door  a glimmer of light from a window which had been shut off and a bucket to pee in.

I didnt know what to think all i wanted was for my dad to break down the door and get me, i jumped the door raged open two men came in they said to me we will take the cloth out your mouth dont scream we are going to give you a drink and some food and undo one leg and arm so u can go to the toilet they seemed nasty as they pointed a gun while this was going on. Back on the bed they leave the room hours went by next thing i knew the door opens once again this was a different man but he seemed like i knew him which was more scarey as i knew it was him he sat on the bed looked at me ripped my sweatpants off and knickers, pulled out a knife cut my top off me also my bra knew what was coming and i tried to stop it but i had noway of doing this. He undone his pants took his penis out rubbed it on my lips pushing it into my mouth make me suck it he went that hard i nearly threw up as he forced it to the back of my throat, so i bite it he released it from my mouth slapped me across the face and said u made me bleed bitch now am gonna make u bleed. 

He got on top of me and slammed his penis inside me so hard my stomach pained and the more he did this the more it pained and he loved it seeing me like this i could not fight him off i just had to take it and take it and he did not stop till he made me bleed, i thought it was over but no he unties my leg and arm and turned me over am screaming no no please dont, but it never worked it forced himself up my bum tears rushing down my cheeks i just wanted him off me i felt more blood he turned me over leaning over me and said whos the daddy bitch as soon as he said that i knew it was jason i felt so dirty i wanted to scrub my skin off i tried to curl into a ball but he pulled my leg tied it up as with my arm, i layed in a pool of blood in pain and feeling sick.

I wanted to die at this point he got to me once again and he is never going to let me go no matter what, i heard a voice i was like this cant be but it was she entered the room she looked at me no tears, no help in her eyes just stone cold she closed the door took the cloth out my mouth and said why did you leave me? i tried to explian but she would not listen she saw the blood she give me a thin sheet to cover me up she looked disguised but at me not to what was happening. But she did give me one glimmer of hope she just said your dad, so he was comming for me, she never answered. the door opened and a man said you done she walked out the room.

I cryed so much how could my own mother see me like this and do nothing, she is not my mother she is someone else what has he done to her. I had so much going on through my head i just cryed and fell asleep.

Days had passed i had only seen a few man just to feed me clean me and allow me to use to bucket i tired to fight them off but i just got slapped punched and raped even more, i was losing the will to live i barley had any strength. 

I heard her voice again she asked the men to get her something so they left the place and she came into my room this time she seemed different, like she was concerned for me like the mother i remember she handed me a phone she give me the information to where i was and told me to call my dad, and i was like why you helping me you didnt care when i saw you last time i had to act or he was going to kill me, but he is in town at the moment so do it now.

I called dad he knew it was my mothers phone he answered i told him where i was he was so angry and upset he asked how many was there but i was not sure, mother grabbed the phone as a man came in and told them she grabbed it when she used the toilet she walked out my dad still on the line hearing me getting beat up. She hung up the man came out the room, he said what were you thinking who did she call noone she never got the chance she cryed ran to the toilet locked the door and deleted the last call. she came out he said i wont say anything this time but dont do it again she nodded.

 i was lifeless on the bed blood all over on the walls floor etc.