Chapter 3 -Shopping

We headed out of the hotel and jumped on the big red bus and of course had to go upon the top with the open roof the cool breeze through your hair and on your face so memorizing. We only had till 5 pm to fit as much in as we could and get back to the hotel and its now 10.00 am.

First stop was at Bond Street i was so amazed by all the shops, buildings i closed my eyes and reopened them i thought i was dreaming then thats when i saw it Jimmy Choo shop i always wanted to go in and me dad said lead the way. I seen these amazing biker boot and the Cassie bag in black also the Nor hat and scarf my dad picked them up and took then to the till and got me them, i blush he said where to next sweetheart Ralph Lauren dad and off we went.

As soon as went went in i saw these polo Ralph Lauren leggings and black tank top and grey jacket it was amazing then i was like i would love these smart silver trainer my dad got them and we headed to Harrods to look around and to have lunch as it was now 12 noon.

we got a taxi and headed over to Harrods i was looking out the window looking at all the tall buildings then i  noticed the London eye i say that would be amazing to go on, and he said oh we will darling might even pop to Buckingham palace if we have time. So we chatted and he asked did i like the things i was hell yeah i can't believe you got me them your job must be really great in Spain dad, love you so much dad, he smiled and kissed my head. He also suggested they maybe a surprise here for you.

Pulling up at Harrods and the building was massive i was gobsmacked, i walked forward and i nearly fell as the surprise was to much standing at the door a young man in a black suit it was Michael my brother who i had not seen in 10 years. I cried and my dad hugged me and so did Michael,he say come inside i work in Dior store and i have the new perfume in and you will love it Lucy Hun.

Lucy Lucy Lucy wake up i was saying to myself, i could not breath dad got me a drink and i soon calmed down the surprise the shock was to much, but i come around hugged my brother and we went to the store. I approached the counter and he handed me the perfume called Poison Girl it smelt amazing, crisp and i wanted this dad got his card out bought me 2 bottles. Thanks i said now my stomach grumbled i confirmed dinner time i looked at Michael can you come with us, he said i will be off in 5 mins let me know where you will be and i will be there sis. That was when i smelt something so nice i said Chinese for me dad said the Chinese restaurant son.

Up the lift we go to the fifth floor walked past some shops then hit the food court and there it was Chai Wu food looked lush i could not wait to dig in we got our seats and ordered our drinks nice large glass of Coke with ice then my bro came he got his drink then we all ordered our food from chicken curry,chow mien, Duck, and of course egg fried rice and chips and much more. We all chatted got to find somethings out from my brother and that he has made it good for himself and i was happy, he knew about me and everything and he was going to pop to the hotel tonight to see me and stop over so we could chat and catch up. I was so happy i mist out on so much and i was glad to have this in front of me now.

With our stomachs full Michael give us hugs and went back to work it was now 1.30 pm so jumped a taxi and ended up at the London eye. Dad says are you ready to go on it takes about 30 mins i ran to the line pulling dad i could not wait even though i had a knot in my stomach because of the height. 

The line was going down and it was our turn to get into the pod my nerves got worse as the door closed i grabbed my dad and he hugged me tight,like he did not want to let go of me. But as we were moving up and getting higher the views were outstanding i was well could not speak, i could see for miles and see everything around me such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and so much more but standing there with my dad was the best feeling in the world and i never wanted it to end we chatted some more making jokes. Then the ride become the end dad asked what i wanted to do now and all i anted to do was to go back to the hotel and chill for the rest of the day and try my new things on.

He had a limbo waiting for us i don't know when he had the time to do this but he was on his phone a few time, but i just thought it was work related. Anyways i was going in a frigging limbo what could i say i had the best dad ever. It was filled with sweets,cakes and pop i was in heaven and once we got to the hotel dad told me all these in here are yours to take with us. I was like wow dad i mist out a lot with you.

At the hotel we carried everything in and in our room i went to my room and all my things had been delivered to our room and placed on my bed posh bags and boxes, dad when did these get here he told me as soon as we bought them i hugged him and started trying my clothes on dad said thats my girl you enjoy pet.

Now it was 3.15 pm dad was getting sorted to leave i was gonna miss him but i had this amazing place to enjoy and i know i would be safe.

Dad says right sweetheart am ready to leave and you take care of yourself i will have something sorted for you within the month for you, my eyes filled up dad there is one thing i have to say yes you have got me all the things i have asked for and i love them but the best thing ever was spending time with you i miss you all the time and its hard but i know we always find each other have a save flight dad I LOVE YOU DAD.

With a tear in his eye his said that is a nice thing to say my darling am so proud of you in every way sweetheart, see you very soon  I LOVE YOU MY PRINCESS, as he walked out the door.

I had a cry in front of the fire with my chocolate and pop but it was soon time for tea so i ordered room service a nice double cheese burger, chips, ketchup and a massive Donna wrap with salad and chili. It was getting close to 6 pm and my brother was on his way i sat watching a movie and Dad called he had just landed asking if i was OK and he missed me and loved me and plans are in place. I was happy to hear he had to go as he was needing to make a call and we ended the call. I felt warm inside.

A knock at my door must be my brother........................