War

- A COUPLE MONTHS LATER - 

"Az!" "Y/N." "Where are you going?" "Rhys needs me Y/N I have to go." "But Az! Wa-" But he was gone.

- Y/N - 

She awoke from her nightmare, pale and sweaty. She leaned over the side of the bed and puked. Again. She dizzily got up and crept over to the bathroom. As she was washing her mouth out, she reached out again through what was now just a tunnel of smoke.

Where was he? What was he doing? She almost started to cry then. She had fixed herself up by then and went to find Cassian. 

"Cassian!" Y/N barked, "where are they?" "Um, (annoying nickname), they are... I mean... I was just.." "Take me now." She thrust out her arm. "Y/N you know I can't winnow" "I can though, just lead me to them."

- Azriel - 

A spy mission. But not just any. His heart ached for Y/N all of the time. His shadows only whispered her name. The last thing he wanted to do was shut her out. But he didn't want ANYONE to know about her, otherwise... No. He wouldn't let it happen.

He was sailing through the air above Under The Mountain. Rumour was that the Attor had been reborn and was hiding out there. Then he felt the whistle of an arrow... He was being attacked! An arrow struck his left leg. He heard another whistle. His chest! He had to cover it! 'He was too late, he was going to die' his shadows whispered. 

- Y/N - 

She felt him. Then a second later, pain. Lots of it. Then despair. She saw him tumble through the sky, with several ash arrows protruding from his chest and legs.

SORRY THIS WILL BE A 2 PART THING :3 ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY PLEASE READ, VOTE< AND COMMENT ON MY OTHER BOOK, ACOTAR - ALTERNATE ENDING SHORT STORIES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I WILL BE FOCUSING ON DAT BOOK NOW SO UPDATES MAY NOT COME VERY QUICKLY! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!! BAT BOYS OUT!