Chapter 6

Ginas Pov
I see Molly start walking towards us and I nudge Syiann so she can see.

"Hi Gina" she says while giving Syiann a dirty look.

"What do you want?" I ask her and she smirks.

"Well on Friday we had a bit of a problem no? And I just wanted to say you messed with the wrong person" she says while smirking. 

"Yea well look at my hands" I open my empty hands "that's how many fucks I give" I say and start to walk out with Syiann.

"Just watch your back whore!" She yells across the cafeteria and me and Syiann look back and start laughing.

"That was a good one Gina I have to give it to you" she says and I thank her. The next period goes by quickly and it was the latest period of the day, English. 

"Okay class today we will be working on our unit project" Mr. Sanchez says and we all groan.

"I will be picking out your partners so we have gabby with Zoe, Molly with Selena, Emily with Olivia, Jason with Ana, louis with zayn, liam with Abigail, Perrie with Elounor, harry with Syiann, Niall with-
Please don't be me please please please

"Niall with Ryan and Gina with kiara. Get into your groups and you have to make and interview aboutyour partner and 1 interesting fact about them" he says and we all get into our groups. I walk up to kiara at her desk and she looks up at me and closes her book. 

"Hi I'm Gina!" I say and she smiles.

"I'm kiara and if you want I can do all the work and put your name on it it's okay" she says and I shake my head.

"Why would I do that? I like doing stuff by myself" I state proudly and she laughs.

"Well people usually make me do it so I'm used to it" she says and looks at the ground.

"Well in not them, so do you want to come over my house tomorrow so we can work on it?" I ask and she nods her head. The last 5 minutes we talked until the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and raced outside. I waited for Jacob at our usual meet up place and start to scroll through my phone.

"Hey sis" I look up to see Jacob.

"Hey" I say and look to my left and see Molly walking towards us.

"Watch out whore alert" I whispered to him and he giggles and smacks my arm.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii Jacob" she says while twirling her blonde hair. "oh hey Gina, I love your outfit by the way where did you get it the 99 cent store?" She says and lets out a laugh.

"Hey don't talk to her like that" jay steps into the rescue and she gives him a confused look.

"Why?" She asks and he rolls his eyes

"She my sister" he says and I give her a big smile.

"Really?! I didn't know that!" She says while giving me a death glare. I see Melissa pull up and we walk into her car. 

"Call me Jacob!" She says and winks at him I pretend to gag at him and he laughs.

When we reach the house Jacob races upstairs and locks the door. Weird.

"MELISSA!" I call her

"What?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" She grabs my face.

"Yes I need to ask you a question. Can you teach me to fight?" I ask and she smirks.

"Who's the chick? What did she do?" She ask and I grab my phone and I show her the video of Friday

"Damn okay so this is what you do."
                                                        1 hour later