Chapter 2

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear a familiar voice but I can't figure it out.

"Yes ma'am she just a sleep right now." The doctor says. When I hear the door close I open my eyes to see Melissa.

"Hey Melissa" I say.

"Thank goodness you awake I was worried" she says as she hugs me.

"Clam down I didn't get hurt" I say

"But your my little sister- I cut her off,

"By 2 years" I say and we laugh.

"So what happened to jack?" I ask.

"He's getting suspended for what happen and after he swung at Harry after but the teacher stopped it and took him to the office." She says.

"When can I get out and what time is it?" I ask and look at the clock it's 11:00 good I still have time to get to school.

"You need to change and then we could leave" she said and I stand up and start getting ready. When I'm done I walk out and sign the papers and head out to Melissa's car.

"You could drop me off at school" I say and she nods her head. She drops me off and waves goodbye. When I enter everyone looks at me and whispers.

"What an attention whore"

"I heard she faked an injury to get niall to feel bad for her so he could hook up with her" they whispers things but I ignore it. I get to my locker and open it to find a note in their.

Dear Gina,
I'm sorry that your a fat ugly attention whore that no one likes. Not even niall. I know you want to hook up with him so why don't you? Just go up to him and it would all go away.
From,
Anonymous.
I was confused by this whole thing. I walk into luch and see Niall and his mates at a table. I walk up to them and he smirks.

"Hello figgy" he smiles and I fake a smile.

"Hi, what is up with all this things, people are saying that I want to hook up with you" I tell him and he smiles.

"It's true isn't it? It's okay just tell me and you could meet me after school" he smirks and winks but I walk away. They whistle and yell.

"Nice ass, those shorts do you good" he says and laughs while I flip him off.
Niall pov

"Why won't she hook up with me? She's the only girl in school who won't. What is wrong with her c'mon I'm beautiful." I look in the mirror and stare at my face. "I have nice eyes sure I have braces but that's no problem for the other girls." I sigh and lay in my bed. "There something about her that's different then the rest. That's why need her more then ever the way she's disgusted with me when she rolls her eyes. But the thing that turned me on the most was how she looked in those soccer shorts and how she played. I want her, correction I need her. But I can't just go up to her I need to make her want me like the rest. I need to break her I know she wants me she just doesn't want to admit it" I smirk at my thoughts. That's when I get a call from Molly. "She's so annoying why can't she leave me alone" I ignored her call and decided to take a nap.