Chapter 7

I see people get their phones out and people yell "world star". I grab my check and I look at her. She smirks at me and then I think of Syiann. "If she smacks you turn the other cheek and if she smacks you again then you hit her harder." I let out a giggle

"that's it? you know I have another cheek" her face turns serious and she lifts her hand and smacks me again. Okay ouch I don't think she meant that literally it's too late now.

"My turn" I say with a smirk and right when I'm about to get my first hit, Mr. Pemberton comes in.

"Hey! What's going on here?! You two in my office, NOW!" He yells and everyone scatters. Molly and I walk into mr. Pemberton's office.
"Who started the fight." He asks and before I can speak Molly starts to son.

"I don't know all I wanted to do was be her friend but she always had it out for me. She even tried to take away my boyfriend Niall Horan and I never did anything to her." She sobs and he nods his head.

"That's not the truth!" I yell. "They have been buying me since the first day of school I have death threats in my locker! How is she the victim is she hit me first" I yell again.

"Both of you stop! Gina you have detention for 2 weeks and Molly your suspended for lying and fighting, you two are dismissed" he says and we walk out. I let out a sigh of relief and I see Molly walk outside. Today was half of a day because the teachers had an unexpected meeting so classes need early. After everyone left I texted jay telling him that I had detention and that I was walking home and going to get there around 2:30. He replied with a simple okay and I texted kiara telling her to come over around 3. I put my phone in my pocket and I walk to my locker. As I get my stuff I hear someone walk over. I look to find Niall.

"Hi I saw what happened are you okay?"

"Yea and the principal came after you left. But I don't know how he found out" I saw and I see Niall give a weak smile and he scratches his head yea. He mumbles a "yea" and that's when I realized how the principle found out she was lying and that she hit me first then that's when it hit me, he called him.

"Wait why did you call him?" I ask and close my locker.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why do you care you? You got the whole school against me for God knows what." I say and roll my eyes and walk off.

"Wait! Gina!" He says as he chases after me.

"What Niall?" I say and turn to him.

"Can I get your number" he says while wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and walk into the room. I take a seat in the last row and I listen to music. I lay my head down and take a nap. I wake up to someone shaking me, I look up and it's the teachers

"Gina you have to go now" she says and I grab my stuff and leave. I walk out the school and hit the corner store to get lunch. Once I come out I see Jay honk is horn and pulls up next to me.

"Hey what are you doing her? Luke? Is that you? I didn't know you were friends with my brother." I say and he looks up.

"Yea I didn't know you were his sister" he says and we chuckle.

"So Jay what's up?"

"Nothing just checking up on you" he says.

"Cool cool, since your here do you mind drop-" I'm cut off by him speeding away leaving me at the corner alone. "Bitch" I mumble and keep walking. Once I reach home I race upstairs and organize my stuff before kiara comes.

"Hey I'm here" I beat Jay say and I roll my eyes. He comes into my room with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry sis you know I love you right?" He hugs me and I try to get out.

"Stooop" I say but he doesn't listen he tried to kiss my cheek. "Jacob Stop right now!" I say but he still doesn't listen.

"Not until you forgive me" he says.

"NEVER!" I yell and try to run but he's to strong for me. I tickle his sides and try to run. I look back at Jay chasing me that's when I bump into someone.

"Oh snap are you okay?" I ask and Jay laughs at me.

"Yea fine" kiara says getting up.

"Sorry" I say and she forgives me. "Okay so this is Jacob he's my brother, he's the reason why I bumped into you." I say while glaring at him.

"Hi I'm kiara" she says softly and he shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you kiara"he says and walks off.

"Your brothers hot" she says

"Ew never, come on let's go to my room." I say as we walk into my room. I hear my phone ring and I look at the caller ID.

BLOCKED NUMBER: Hey it's luke btw.

BLOCKED NUMBER: oh I got your number from your brother.

BLOCKED NUMBER: not saying I got it because I want to date you because I don't.

LUKE THE BALLERINA: I have a girlfriend. okay I should stop talking.

LUKE THE BALLERINA: okay let's start over.

LUKE THE BALLERINA: Hey Gina it's luke btw. :))

I chuckle to myself and continue on working on the project.

A/N:
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN FOR A WEEK I HAVE HAD SOMETHING CALLED HELL A.K.A SCHOOL AND IVE HADE HOMEWORK AND IVE BEEN APPLYING FOR HIGHSCHOOLS SO I TRIED TO MAKE THIS A GOOD CHAPTER AND YEA HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING CUZ I DID. AND YEA HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY!! ~ MRS.HORAN🙆