Chapter 8

Hi this is short I know I'm sorry ILY all but sorry I have low wifi!! But here it is chapter 8!
______________________________________________________________

"okay so first question, you go first." I tell kiara and she nods.

"okay so where are your parents from?" she asks me and gets her pencil ready.

"my mom is from Honduras and my dad is from Puerto Rico." I say and once I say it I hear jacob and melissa cheer.

"okay where are your parents from?" I ask

"My parents are from Puerto Rico too" she says and I nod and keep writing. We asked 2 more questions and then we get distracted by jacob and his friends making so much noise in the other room.

"I'll be right back" I tell kiara and walk into jacobs room.

"hey! we cant-" I start to say but thats when a puff of smoke is blown into my face. I look at jacob and his friends and they stare at me with a blank face.

"Jay is that fucking weed?" I yell but he closes the door and covers my mouth.

"Please Gina say it louder people in Puerto Rico didn't hear you" he says.

"what are you doing with weed Jay?" I say and look at his friends, shall I say cute friends still looking at us laughing like crazy.

"thats nothing you need to worry about right now but please dont tell mom or dad or worse, Melissa" he says eyes poping out at her name. I shake my head.

"Jay this is serious I dont know" I say.

"please Gina please" he begs and gets down on his knees. I look around and see his friends staring at me and him on his knees. I let out a huff and nod my head.

"Yea but your lucky your friends are cute" I say and they smirk. Jay turns around amd gives them a glare.

"dont you guys fucking think about it." he says and I laugh at him.

"Gina get out before they get excited" and he pushes me out. I walk back in my room and I find kiara missing.

"KIARA?!" I yell and I hear a response of the toliet flushing.

"sorry I had touse the bathroom" she says and walks back out.

"so where were we?" I ask and sit back down, thats when i get a text from syiann.

KELLY FROM DESTINYS CHILD: I NEED YOU NOW!

Me: what happened?!

KELLY FROM DESTINYS CHILD: It's hanna.

Me: what happened? I reply quickly she reads it and starts typing. Once I read the last part, I couldn't hold it in, my heart dropped at that point and I burst into tears. That's when Kiara call Melissa and everything blurs out.