Chapter 1

"Hey Hanna!" I say and wave at her.

"Hey Gina" she waves back and comes in for a hug.

"What classes do you have?" I ask and look at her schedule.

"Ugh we only have lunch together"I groan as if give her back her schedule.

"Where's Syiann" she ask right as the bell rings.

"Well il see you at lunch" I say and walk off to home room. As I walk in all the chairs are full but one seat. I walk to the back and sit. The books slam into the desk that I get everyone's attention. I give a nervous chuckle and they turn back around. I put in my headphones and start listening to my music.

"We'll look who we have here" I hear a voice says and I look up to see Niall Horan, the most popular boy in school.

"What do you want niall" I ask and he smirks

"Do you really want to know?" He ask while smirking and I roll my eyes.

"Your gross" I say and he stops smirking and his face turns serious.

"Why don't you give me your number and we could talk this out" he smirks and I roll my eyes and pretend to throw up.

"I'll pass" I say and his "gang" laughs and he scoffs and turns back.

"Wow man I can't believe she won't hook up with you" the curly haired boy said.

"Shut up Harry" he says and huffs. The bell then rings and I go to my next class. As I walk in I see a familiar face I wish I didn't. Niall Horan.

I sit on the other side of the room and start writing down notes. I get interrupted when someone comes in front of me. It's Syiann.

"Where have you been?" I ask her as she sits in front of me.

"I over slept and yea" she says and I laugh and keep writing. I tell her about what happened in home room and she laughs. Next 2 classes were quick. It was 4th period which meant gym. This was my favorite part well next to lunch. Today we were doing soccer. I get changed into some soccer shorts and a tight white t-shirt and pull my hair into a ponytail and walk out. As I walk out they were already picking teams. I got in line and right when I got in line the team that didn't pick picked me. I got on their side to see Niall and his best mates.

"He look it's Gina" the dark haired boy says to Niall.

"Zayn shut up" he says. Some other guys came on to our team and we began to get our line up.

"Okay so Niall and Gina your up front, justin your right mid Alex your left, Louis and Harry mid midfield. Zayn , Liam, nick, and Brianna defense. Okay let's go kick some butt" the coach said. The whistle is blown and we kick off I dribble the ball past defense and pass it to niall who crosses it and I head it in the goal.

"Goal to the green team" the coach says.

"Good goal figgy" Niall says to me.

"Don't call me that" I say and jog back. We keep playing. 5 min till the game ends and I caught the ball I pass the ball to Harry and jack, the biggest bully comes and slides tackle me to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Harry yells as everything turns black.