Chapter 9

I wake up on my bed and I see Syiann on the corner.

"Hey love" she says with a small smile.

"What happened?" I asked she sighs and starts to talk.

"Hanna's parents are divorced you know that right?" I nod my head.
"Okay so a couple of days ago her dad came by with a couple of his friends to get her back but her mom wouldn't let him. So they beat up her mom and took hanna. When her mom woke up she filed a report but kept it down one the low. She didn't want anyone to find out for our safety and hers." She says and starts tearing up, as do I. "Hanna was missing for a week that's why she wasn't in school and they found her in the basement of her dads house. She was tortured down there and raped." She says and I start to cry.

"Is she alive?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Her mom wants us to go visit" she says and I nod.

"Let me go get my coat" I tell her as I get up.

"By the way Melissa and Jay dropped Kiara off." she tells me and we open the door. We get into her car and start to drive off. On the way the best songs could come on. 'Stay With Me by Sam Smith' and 'Say Something by a Great Big World'

"you know what lets not listen to the radio" I say and turn off the radio. In about 5 minutes we reach the hospital. We walk in and Syiann goes and talks to the person up front. I take a seat and watch all of the other people sitting. I see a girl crying her eyes out she's around my age, and I see her parents there to help her with her problem. At this moment I wish my parents were here with me helping me with my problems. I wish they didn't have to leave every week for business, don't get me wrong I love that there passionate for their job but I just miss them.I am interrupted by Syiann coming over with the room number. We walk in and we see her lying there in the bed.

"Hey hanna" I say and sit on the corner of the bed. We talk/cried for hours until it was time to go.

"Hanna il be back I hope you feel better love" I tell her and kiss her head. "Cmon syiann" I say and we leave.

"Want something to eat?" She asks me and I nod my head and tell her what I wanted. It took a long time but we decided on pizza. We walk into the pizza parlor and spot luke and his band mates.

"Hey Gina" luke waves.

"Hey what's up" I walk over to his table. I give a little smile and wave to his friends.

"Gina this is calum, Michel, and Ashton." He says and I wave.

"Well Syiann is ordering right now so il catch up with you later. Bye" I wave and walk off.

"Hey did you order yet?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"He said about 15 minutes" she says and we try to find a table. Once we find one we sit down and start to talk for a bit.

"So how's it going with you and Harry?" I ask her with a smirk on my face. She starts to blush and smiles at his name.

"Well we started talking a lot at the party and that's when Molly's friend came and told Harry about the thing they were going to do, but he gave me his number and told me that he wanted to go out one day" she says and we sequel.

"aww my little girls growing up" I fake a cry.

"I'm older then you excuse you" she says and chuckles. "But anyway how's life" she says sipping a drink of her coke.

"Well today I just found out jay smokes weed" I tell her and she almost chokes on her drink.

"Are you serious?! What did Melissa say? Did she beat his ass?" She asks me but I laugh and shake my head.

"I haven't told her." I say and she shakes her head, if you don't tell her now and she finds out and finds out you knew and didn't tell her, bye bye to you" she tell me and I chuckle. A few minutes later the pizza comes and we eat our slices and pay then we leave.I walk out to throw my garbage out and I bump into someone.

"Hey watch the fuck out jerk" I say and look up to see one of Luke's friends. I think his name was Calum or Michael.

"Sorry I didn't see you there" he says.

"No it's okay....?"

"Calum"

"Oh well sorry Calum I didn't mean to snap" I say and he smiles. We stay there for a good minute until he speaks up.

"You're cute you know that?" He says and I blush.

"Shut up I'm not cute" I tell him and he laughs. I turn and see Niall and his friends. Great he's always around me. Niall keeps his eyes on me and Calum.

"Gina we should talk more here's my number." He says and gives me his number. "I have to go right now but text me?" He says and I nod. I turn around and Niall is still staring. I walk over to Syiann and we leave.

"Good job Gina" she's says and I nudge her. I get a text from Calum and I reply and smile. Why do I feel like this whole thing is going to be a disaster?

*NIALLS POV*
"Hey man you hungry?" Liam asks me and I nod.

"I want pizza, let's go to Mario's" I say and he nods at the idea. We get into his car and drive off. We walk in and I see Calum and Gina talking. Is she into dudes in bands? I see Calum say something and make Gina blush. What could he say to make her blush. I see them laugh and makes her blush and happy. I wish that was me. He writes something down and she nods her head and he leaves. She looks at me and stops smiling. Do I really make her pissed that when she looks at me she's pissed already? She leaves with Stacey or some shit and I shake my head, I need to get over her somehow. That's when I text Molly.
________________________________________________________________

A/N:
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVE BEEN OUT BUT I JUST GOT AND IPHONE SO I HAD TO SWITCH EVERYTHING FROM MY IPOD TO HERE AND YEA I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE HAPPY HOLIDAYS ILY GUYS. RMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME IN TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @/ _QUEENGINA_ :) BYE IKY ALL. ~ G🐳