Chapter 4

"What.The.Actual.Fuck?!" I yell and turn around to see Molly and her "crew" standing there smirking and laughing.

"Oops my hand had spasm and I guess it slipped" she shurgs and laughs. I move up a step and syiann grabs my arm and gives me the 'look'.

"Whoops my hand had a spasm to" I said and she gives me a confuse look.

"Wh-" I cut her off by snaking her across the face. She grabs her cheek and looks at me with her mouth open. I see Niall walk in with his friends and I hear people gasp and "oh's". Before she could lunge at me Syiann grabs her and pushes her to the other side of the room. 

"Let's go Gina now" she says as she grabs my arm and drags me out.

"Oh my gosh that was so cool wow I feel so, so strong like I own the world yea now she knows who's she messing with" I say as she pulls me in the car.

"Gina you could've gotten really hurt you know that right? If I weren't there Im sorry but you ass would have gotten beat" she said as she puts in the key to the car.

"How would you know? Maybe I've gotten better then last time you know I have strong kicks hmm" I wiggle my eyebrows and she lets out a chuckle.

"Gina I'm your best friend I know everything about you" she says and I nod my head as she drives. I turn on the radio and we start singing along to the lyrics.

"OH BABY THIS IS THE PART WHEN I BREAK FREE!" We scream the lyrics to realize our windows were open and people were staring at us. We keep on driving until she pulled up into my drive way.

"Okay bye Syiann il see il see on Monday." I wave to her and open the door.

"Mom, Dad?" I yell but no reply. That's when Melissa comes out.

"Hey mell where mom and dad?" I asked her.

"The usual, business trip" she sighs and I let one out to. They were never home and I never got to have a normally conversation. I missed them they would make me laugh and smile when I was a kid, now it's just business.

"So how was the party?" She says eyeing my ruined outfit.

"It was perfectly fine" I said and we laugh. I walk up the stairs and I see Jacobs door open so I go in to say hi.

"Hey what's up jay?" I say as I jump on his back.

"Get off of me fat ass" he says and pushes me off the bed.

"Thanks I know I got a fat ass" I say and he lets out a chuckle.

"So how was the party?"

"Eh it was okay" I said while walking out.

"G bring it back in here" I groan and turn around

"What?" I say as he shows me a video. I watch to see molly and i arguing.

"And bam! That's when I hit her cool right? K bye"

"Gina get back in here" he says and I turn around once again.

"You can't keep getting into fights remember last time?" He reminds me as I think about what happen.
"So what she punched me in the face, and kicked me in the stomach, or banged my head in the lockers but that's in the past! You scant keep telling me what to do!" I say and he rolls his eyes, shouldn't I be doing that?

"I'm just trying to protect you from last time not the fight but what really happened." He says

"Can we please not talk about that" I say with a shaky voice. He nods his head and I leave into my room. I quickly take a shower and put my hair into a messy bus with a soccer jersey and some sweat pants and jump into bed. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram as I see videos of what happened a couple of hours ago. I silently groan to myself as I see molly comment "she doesn't know what's coming her way" with smirk emojis. I'm dead, literally dead.