Chapter 10

*4 weeks later*
I wake up at 12:00, I put some sweats on and a shirt and head out to the mall. I brush my teeth and tell my mom I'm going to the mall. I know Gina works at express and she's been texting that kid, calum? I really don't give a what about his name all I know is he better back up from Gina.

"Have fun sweetie" she yells from her room.
I walk to Starbucks and grab some coffee before I keep going.

"One Caramel Frap please" I tell him and he takes my order. I pay him the money and I grab my cup and leave. I call up Liam since Louis is at soccer practice with Harry, and zayn is out with his girlfriend Rebecca, and tell him to meet me at the mall so he could walk around and try to get girls numbers.

"Hey Niall" Liam greets me.

"Hey Liam lets go to express first then we'll go anywhere you want." I tell him and start walking.

"I'll wait outside Ni" Liam says and sits down.

"Hello welcome to express how may I help you" I hear a girls voice say. I look to see Gina and Syiann next to each other laughing in the far corner.

"No I'm okay thank you though, what's your name babe?" I ask her and she starts to blush.

"My name is Jessica, and what's yours?" She ask back I grab her hand and kiss it.

"My name is Niall Horan" I say and wink and she blushes even more.

"Nice to meet you Niall" she says and I see Gina look over and roll her eyes.

"Nice to meet you to babe but I have to go now il see you around" I say and start to head off into Syiann and Gina.

"Hello sir how may I help you" she says and I smirk.

"You could help me by giving me your number" I say with a grin.

"No thank you it's my break right now Syiann can help you." She smiles and leaves. She had a blue polo shirt and light khakis that fit all her curves. Damn she was beautiful.

"Um hello, yea take a picture it'll last longer." Her friend Syiann says with a smirk. "You like her don't you" she says and I shake my head.

"Ew never that beast? Yuck disgusting" I say and walk away. This is going to be a bad crush.

*Gina's POV*
"Remember in music when we used to get in trouble all the time for laughing and playing around with the keyboards?" Syiann says and we start laughing.

"That was so funny" I say and look to see Niall. I roll my eyes and he starts coming my way.

"Hello sir how may I help you" I say and he smirks.

"You cod help me by giving me your number" he says with a grin.

"No thank you it's my break right now, Syiann can help you" I say and walk away. I look back to see Niall leave and turn back into someone tall.

"Excuse me is useful too you know" I say and look up to see calum.

"Shit sorry, is this how we're always gonna meet up?" I say and he chuckles.

"Maybe, so you know about the winter dance?" He asks

"Yea.." I say signaling him to continue.

"Would you like togo with me? It's okay if you say no I understand, you know what this is stupid let me not make a fool out of myself and just leave" he says really fast and starts to leave.

"Wait! Yes, I'll love to come to the Winter Dance with you." I say and he smiles.

"Okay cool, what are you doing now?" He ask me.

"I'm on break for 1 hour, why?"

"Would you like to get subway with me?" He says.

"How romantic! I would love to" I say and we laugh.

After we eat I go back to work and finish up my shift.

"Okay I'm done with my shift" I tell my boss and he just nods. I take the bus home and when I come home I'm faced with Melissa and Jacob inter living room with a worried face on Jacobs and a pissed one on Melissa.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME HE WAS SMOKING WEED." She yells and I jump. I look at Jacob and give him a death glare and he mouths a 'sorry'.

"I-uh-he-uh-we-um-Twinkie." I blurt out and cover my mouth.

"Gina your lucky I love you or I would've gone to your work and beat the shit out of you there, now go to your room, NOW!" I jump again and run upstairs.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE LONGEST BUT I HAD SOCCER AND SCHOOL AND CHURH SO YA! BUT HERES CHAPTER 10 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! THAT PICTURE IS LIFE TBH JUST IMAGINE WAKING UP IN YOU AND NIALLS BED AND SEEING THAT OMGG I WOULD DIE EVERYDAY :'))) BUT YEA I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLS LIKE AND FAVORITE THX ~ G🐳 (Beyoncé (it's a thing me and my friends do)) 😂😂😂