Chapter 5

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear.

"Ugh" I groan to myself as I stretch out my arms and legs. I stand up and start looking for something to wear. 5 minutes later I placed my outfit on my bed with constant of: my black with flower print crop top, light blues skinny jeans black converse and still undecided flower crown. I grabbed a towel and went into the shower. I washed my hair and body then I came out and walked back to my room. I lock my door and get dressed. I grabbed my culling wand and curl the ends of my hair. I decide not to put on the flower crown and I head downstairs.

"Morning mell" I say as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and grab a bowl and filled it with cereal. I walked back into the living room where Melissa was and sit next to her.

"Hey what's up" I ask her but she's to busy looking at the screen.

"Mell what's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing im hooked to this show" she tells me and I nod my head.

"Ready to leave?" She asks me and I nod my head again while putting my plate into the sink.

"Let me get jay and my bag" I say as I race upstairs into Jacobs room.

"Jay lets go" I tell him but he's to busy texting all his friends.

"Jay! Come on lets go" I say for a last time and he looks up and walks downstairs. I grab my phone and bag and walk downstairs. I get downstairs and walk out the house and into Melissa's car. She drives me and Jacob to school and it take about 20 minutes. We get out the car and jay gives me a tight hug and tells me to be careful before we walk out different ways. As I walk into class all eyes are on me. I look to see Niall and his crew staring at me while biting his lip. I roll my eyes and I spot luke reading a book. I walk up to him and I greet him.

"Hey luke" I say and he looks up.

"Oh hey Gina what's up?" He says with a smile.

"Oh nothing is this seat taken?" I say and he shakes his head. I mutter a thank you and keep talking to him.

"So I heard what happened before you left, actually I saw what happened" he says and he lets out a chuckle.

"Yea well people don't really like me so they want to start problems" I say and look at the floor. He nods his head in agreement.

"Yea I know how you feel" he says
The bell rings and we enter math class. I walk in to see Syiann and harry talking and her laughing. I walk over to her and they look at me.

"Hey Syiann" I say and look at harry. "Hi harry" I saw and sit down next to her.

"Hello Gina" he smiles and looks at Syiann.

"Il talk to you later Syiann" he winks at her and she blushes.
I smirk at her and wiggle my eyebrows.

"So you and harry?" I say and she smacks my arm. Class begins and we start to take notes. While I take notes I was interrupted with a paper being thrown at me. I open the paper and read the message.

Bitch you don't know what's coming your way better hope you always have your friend next to you. Xoxo- m
I show the paper to Syiann and she shakes her head. She takes out her phone and texts me.
S: I told you what would happen

G: shut up I just need to ask mell for fighting lessons.

S: whatever just be careful
With that the bell rings and we all leave. Syiann stays close by me as we make our way to the cafeteria. Eyes are following are every movement as we walk into the cafeteria. We make our way to our table and sit down to eat. I looked to the other side of the cafeteria to see Molly staring at us. In a couple of minutes hell was about to break loose.

Niall's pov
I hear the door open and close I look up to see Gina in a crop top and skinny jeans that make all her curves noticeable. I scan her up and down biting my lips she rolls her eyes and sits down next to that stupid geek Luke who's in that band 5 seconds of spring or some shit I don't really care about. Jealousy builds up inside of me but I let it go. The bell rings and we enter our class. The classes fly by quick as we enter 5th period. I see Gina sit next to Syiann while harry just gets up from talking to her.

"Hey man your into Gina's friend over there?" I as and he nods his head. "Good job mate she has a big butt too" I say and let out a laugh as he smacks my arm.

"Shut up Niall" he says and we take our notes. Molly sits next to me and she writes something down and throws it across the room right into Gina's hands. She reads it and shows Syiann, she grabs her phone and begins typing. Lunch is going to be perfect. The bell rings and we make our way into lunch. I see Syiann and Gina staying close together that's when Molly comes and starts walking towards them. Hell is about to break loose in 3,2,1.
______________________________________________________________
A/n:
Hii I've been starting to update more frequently and I have decided to update on Monday, Tuesday,Thursday,and Saturday. If I won't be able to update on those days then il do it the day before or after. Thank you guys I hope you enjoy this chapter it please vote and like. Please leave reactions too thank you! Ilysm ~
G.