Recap
I go in my room and find Chase Hudson siting on the bed going through his bag.

He looks up and we exchange a look that is just indescribable. It wasn't awkward I was just a look. He comes over to introduce himself and he says

"Hey I'm Chase and I guess your on tour with me"

I reply sarcastically "well done"
"Sorry that was rude of me I'm Avery"

"It's fine" he says

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed " I say as I head into our shared bathroom
I slip on an oversized hoodie, booty shorts, put my hair in a messy bun and take my make off. I also cleaned my teeth. As I open the door I see Chase look up and just stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me ?" I ask not why RC expecting an answer

"Oh sorry I didn't realise I was it's just your really ...." he trails off

"Really what ?" I question

"It doesn't matter he says forget it"

"I'm tired so I'm going to bed"

I crawl into bed and I don't even realise that Chase is going to have to share this bed I just got in and fell asleep.

Chases POV

I finished getting ready and realised I don't know where to sleep. Avery has one half of the double and there is plaid room but we have only spent a few minutes together and sharing a bed is like weird but there is literally no where else to sleep so I just climb into bed. I get in and is see Avery move.

Back to Avery's POV

I wake up to sun streaming through the curtains. I try to get up but somehow Chase's arm is wrapped around my torso. I look at him and smile he is so sexy when he sleeps.

I manage to free myself from his clasp and quietly got ready in the bathroom. When I come out I see him up and on his phone.

"Hey"he says looking up
"Hi"
"What are you doing?" He asks
"Packing my stuff up"
"OMG we leave on the bus in an hour " He says a slight panic in his voice. Chase runs into the bathroom in only his boxers and comes out in a black hoodie and black jeans with chains over them. I'm wearing a navy oversized hoodie and grey joggers. We finish packing up our stuff and my dad walks in.

"Sleep well princess?"
"Yeah thanks dad"
"I suprised I didn't find you too making out or something when I walked in "
I go a red and Chase gives me a confused look.
"Anyway I must be off. Lobby in 15 minutes"
"Yes dad" I yell down the hall

"Sorry about my dad he's always like that"
"It's fine"he answered "but it was weird he thought we would be making out"
"Lets just get on the bus" I say to avoid the awkward tension.