love the "w" letter

━━━ ❈ ━━━

Love the "W" Letter

WENDY(Seungwan) is an amnesiatic kpop idol. Yoongi, on the other side, is a writer. He writes love letters that is binded by each month that passes. The love letters came as into different versions of notebooks. At every fansigns, Seungwan receives notebooks from that'same' fan and is sometimes read by the emcee of the fansign/events.She always laughs at the love letters like its from someone she met back then. However, as days passes by, Yoongi's hair slowly turns into white making him cancel all of his book signing events. The fans weren't aware of his situation until the news came that he was found missing. Yoongi's brother came in at his room. He stepped back,shaking and tears slowly spilling out from his eyes. His brother saw white dusts on the chair and pages of notebook on his table.

.
.
"...Y-Yoongi.."

━━━ ❈ ━━━

CHEM

{roleplay style }

Yerim& Seungwan's conversation at the airport:
YR: eonie, oh you'll let me borrow your midi right? /laughs teasingly/
SW: /smiles softly/ Sure you can-
YR: eonnie, that guy../looks at YG/ he's been staring at you for too long.... i wonder he likes you huh!/nudges her sides/
SW: who- /sees YG as she gulps hard and gets teary-eyed/.. no, he -he never he will like me..
YR: eonie.. his stare.. looks sad.. and disappointed.. it just have lots of fears and.. feels like he knows you.....
SW: /gets speechless as she shakes her head and laughs at YR as she slaps her hand playfully/.. no, he's just nothing, stranger.. /chuckles as she pinches her cheeks/.. and will you stop reading those fanfictions, you're like one of them now!/chuckles sadly/... .

SW: /enters the bathroom as she looks down and sobs silently/.. Yoongi.... why can't i do anything... I lost you.. Chem needs you.. I need you.. I know we want to see Chem again right.... p-please.. please come back... /grips on her phone as she sobs hard/... I'm sorry... I love you so much please...
YG:/look at their family picture on his phone as he smiles sadly/../puts his phone down as he looks at his wedding ring on his finger/..

CM (Chem): /sees SW as he waves at her and giggles softly/.. momma!! /smiles at her as he runs and hugs hersoftly/.. naneun eommawa appaleul salanghae..
SW: aw, eommadoneoleul salanghae, okay? dad too..~ /hugs him softly as she lets her tears fall- cupping his cheek softly as she pulls away/...
CM:/lets go of her as he waves and slowly backs away/.. /smiling at her softly as he slowly, slowly.. fading out into white/..eomma~saranghae!!

/Yerim & Joohyun approaching SW from behind/..

SW:Chem- where are you- /cries as she ran for him and stumbles as she crawls and sobs hard/ CHEM NO!!! NOOOO!!!! NOOOO!!!! NO.. NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CHEEEEMMM!!! /sobs violently as she shakes/...NOOO!! /was hugged by Yerim as Irene pulls her away/.. NO!!! CHEM..GIVE HIM BACK!! NO.... NOO.. /sobs shakingly/.... no.. i'm sorry...

YG: /cups her cheek as he pulls her into a hug/.. sshhh../kisses her forehead as he rubs her back/...

SW: Yoongi.... C-C-Chem... he's gone.. he's gone... /sobs hard as she grips on his coat/... please.. i-i'm scared.. i'm scared.. not now...no...please..

YG: it's just a dream... sshhhh.. /kisses her head as he leans out then wipes her cheek/.. hon.. it's just a dream... /sniffs as he calms her down/.../kisses her forehead as he cups her cheeks/...

SW: please don't leave me... i'm sorry Yoongi.. i- i love you .. please.. I don't want you gone.../cries shakingly as she grips on his pajamas and hands/.../breathing in and out heavily/..

".. no, i will never leave you.."

Inspired by the korean drama: Go Back Couple

━━━ ❈ ━━━

MALIBU NIGHTS

Yoongi is a painter and Seungwan is a pianist. They met at a museum because both love art. As time goes by, they'll always see each other at the museum that sparked a friendship. Later on, they felt that they arestarting to get into each other, leaving the friendship lane but Seungwan is engaged to someone. Yoongi tried to confess to her and attempted to approach her before her wedding day. However he was not allowed to go at the bride because of the groom's personal bodyguards. Years later, Seungwan filed a divorced because of her husband's illegal cases. Yoongi, on the other side, quits as a painter and pursued being a pianist. He made compositions for his first love, the pain they went through, he went through and lastly.That one composition before he leaves the country. "Chasing Blue Lights" that features, time can give us chances and he, your first love, your soulmate is.. still waiting even if he's broken.

━━━ ❈ ━━━

BLUE TUNES

"Bro."

"I want to see her."

"right now!" he exclaimed. The anxiety and fear couldn't get out of his mind so he barges inside her room. "hyung!"

"Yoongi.." Seungwan mouths without her soft and sweetest tune, without the echoes of her love for him, her voice. 

"I'm back n-now.." he said with his voice cracking. His chest is burning from the pain and sadness."honey we won the case, the one who abused you will be imprisoned. We'll be happy now, together. Right?" Yoongi holds her hand as he sits on the side of the bed. Seungwan then lets out a small smile as tears form from the side of her eyes.

"I'm happy.." mouthing her words, Yoongi shook his head as he smiles sadly and wipes her tears."When I was walking down the streets, I saw a butterfly. It reminded me of you. I prayed that you would be my bride, w-walking down the aisle, holding a bouquet of roses and baby's breath. You know I'd be standing in front, whispering 'aaah~ I'm so lucky to have her'. We'll be having a family, you know. Little Y-Yoongi and Seungwan would run around the house." He laughs as tears roll down, gulping a sob as he grips on her hand and kisses it.

"I love you Yoongi.." she said as tears fall down from her cheeks, holding his hands tight.

".. I love you, too."

".. forever." Only his painful whimpers, screams and cries can be heard inside the room. You're more than what I think you are, my love.. take care. I'll miss you...

━━━ ❈ ━━━

THANK YOU FOR READING!

more au's/imagines soon!