Chapter 22

SO I just wanted to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @TheblueandpinkSakura!She deserves many things and more, she has also been helping me write most of the chapter which I am so grateful for. I honestly may have stopped this midway if it wasn't for her, so send her love! Anyways one to the story =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Wendy's P.O.V

I looked at her puzzled "Would I still be able to be a hero?" I asked. "I don't really know about that Wendy if your really driven to become a hero than we would have to work something out," she said, thinking hard.

"I would love to heal people, believe me I really would, but I have to fight. I know my family out there are gonna soon be fighting for me to get back home, that means I also have to fight."

As long as they are willing to fight, I will fight no matter how long that is." I stated firmly. She just sighed "I knew that would be your response, but know that your quirk is something extraordinary."

I thought about what she said, my power was so valuable here if I accepted it would just be part time. Plus once I came back to Fairy Tail, I would have much more experinece than before.

All of this would help Fairy Tail in the long run. I sighed, "Fine, but only part time, I still want to be a hero" I mummbled, "I understand deary you can start right now and heal all the hurt contestents okay."

She exited the room and left me with Izu-kun. I turned around and saw him kinda shocked, "Sorry, I was being careless and we shouldn't have talked about here." I said looking down.

He chuckled, "You really do love your family don't you" he said with a hint of sadness. "Yeah I do, I have been with them for about 7-9 years. Even if they aren't blood related I love them with all my heart"

"What do you mean when you said that they are fighting to get you back" he asked. The question caught me off guard and I stiffen. "You can ask any other question but that one" I mumbled.

He nodded "What did you and your family do during your time together?" "Well all I could really tell you was that I had to fight in many battles earning me lots of scars." I quietly said.

"WHAT?!" I covered my ears and just nodded "My family had to go through many battles, so that's how I know how to fight"

"And your family didn't even try to protect you?" I sighed "Midoriya when it comes to war or any fighting at all what you would expect is every man/woman for themselves..."

He just nodded and continued listening, "but my family always stuck together, no matter what. We never betrayed each other, and would never think about sacrifices. Either all of us made it or we all would stay fighting no matter what."

He was shocked but I keeps going "For me I was much more powerful than most and when I was younger I would just heal like you heard me say to Recovery Girl. I was a weak timid girl who stutters like crazy and couldn't hurt anyone."

"And don't get me wrong I still refuse to hurt innocent people, but one day in the middle of a war I almost died, and that's the day I decided..."

*FLASH BACK*

I had just woken up and Mest had explained to me, there was more than one face. Carla flew me up to see and I felt like crying.

"After we worked so hard to destroy one there...to find this many now...It's all over" whispered Carla with tears on her face as she watched me look at the sun set."Don't say that Carla" I finally decided something.

"I don't want to despair anymore. I've decided I'm going to go on living with you, Carla." I said as my hand glow green and cut my hair."Wendy!?" said a shocked Carla, while Mest looked at me shocked too.

I'm not gonna whine or shed any tears.Everyone is fighting so I'm not gonna give up, either!" I stated with confidence, while Carla just nodded with confidence too. Mest just looked at us and shocked and surprise...

*FLASH BACK END*

"So please don't judge my family harshly, we all made the decisions to fight, I fight for them." He was really surprised and looked guilty.

"I'm sorry Wendy I guess I got carried away, just the thought of you getting hurt made me mad at them for not being able to protect you"

"It's fine Izu-kun but in war you can't always protect your loved ones, in our last war we lost many people and I still feel guilty about not being able to save them."

I said my eyes brimming with tears once again "I'm sorry Wendy. I brought up some bad memories" he apologized. I just sniffed "It's fine plus if I'm right the people from last match will probably be coming to get treated so don't tell anyone about this okay"

Izu-kun just nodded, and right on time I saw Mina and Tokoyomi coming in "WENDY! I was looking everywhere for you" I laughed "I was healing Izu-kun since he got hurt pretty badly. Anyway did you win?" I asked

"WENDYYY" Mina whined as I giggled. "Sorry sorry anyways I'm staying here so I could heal the people who are injured" Mina just nodded and said "I'll stay here in case you get bored."

I just nodded unaware of her glaring at Izu-kun.

*Mina's P.O.V*

I still had that bet going on with Tsuyu, Uraraka, Denki, Hagakure, Momo,Jiro, and me.

Under no circumstances would I let Momo win. That girl would probably make all of us do her chores for a year. I couldn't let that happen.

"So Midoriya do you have a crush" I asked innocently while Wendy was off tending to Tokoyami. He turned beet red and stuttered like crazy "N-No I d-do-don't"

I giggled and said, "Well that's good cause Wendy was telling me how she had a crush on someone, I don't know who though" I stated and then got closer to Midoriya "Honestly if you had a crush Wendy, your not the first.

Also we have this bet on who is gonna end up with Wendy and I think I'm switch over to Team Midoriya" I whispered as he blushed redder.

Once Wendy came back she took noticed at both of us and said "What did you do to make Izu-kun face all red Mina" Wendy asked. I just grinned "Nothinggggg, well I have to go sorry Wendy" she just nodded.

I opened the door and saw a two beat up boys, both having scowls on their faces on what they just heard. Sorry Wendy you're on your own I thought as I walked away.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I just wanted to say once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @TheblueandpinkSakura I really am thankful for such a great person to help me write this story! I hope you enjoy your special day! Anyways...

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE