Never Could You Ever

Y/N pov
I wake up to the sun shining in my face and a cold breeze from my window, I could have sworn I closed that last night. When I sit up I see that my bathroom light is on, in curiosity I stand up to go check it out. When I get into my bathroom I can hear that the vent is on. I slowly reach my hand towards the door nob when the door suddenly open.
Y/N: Jesus you scared the shit out of me!
Ella: Calm down pussy
Y/N: Dude why the hell are you in my room and why didn't you just come in through the front door! You have a key!
Ella: There's no fun in that!
Y/N: You need help
Ella: I know, now get dressed we are going to the mall, first day of junior year is tomorrow and I am not showing up in the same trash as last year.
Y/N: ugh why can't I just go back to bed!
Ella: Because that's what you always do. Now get up lazy ass.
Melanie comes climbing in through your window
Melanie: Yeah get up lazy ass
Y/N: you're coming in through my window too?!? You both have keys!
Melanie: Ella told me it was more fun, and she was right.
Melanie hands you her key
Melanie: I wont be needing this anymore.
Y/N: You guys drive me crazy, but I love you to death.
They both head out of your room. You get up and put on your black ripped jeans, a crop shirt, and your white nike airs. Melanie and Ella are both waiting for you downstairs, so you head down quickly as to not make them wait too long.
Melanie: You ready?
Y/N: I sure am!
We all hopped into Melanie's car and headed to the mall. When we get there we head to Tillys. While we were walking there I notice a familiar face.
Y/N: *wispering to friends* oh my god, its Josh! Hide me!
Melanie: Girl he doesn't even know who you are!
Y/N: I don't want him to! He is so hot!
Ella: y/n if you ever want to date him, you gotta get him to notice you.
Y/N: There is no way! And who said I wanted to date him, I just enjoy admiring him from afar.
Ella: You are such a weirdo
Melanie: y/n there is no way that you are ok with just "admiring him from afar" you totally think about him in a boyfriend kind of way.
Y/N: Even if I did, he would never be with me.
Melanie: Why not? You are one of the prettiest, nicest, funniest girls I have ever met!
Ella: She's right!
Y/N: stooop, don't make me blush!
Ella: haha, c'mon lets forget about Josh and think about me and what I am going to wear tomorrow! I am serious I will not show up looking like this junior year.
We all laugh and finish up shopping and head home. I go onto my phone and scroll through instagram and notice that Josh posted a new picture with his friend Anthony.
Y/N: *pulls a pillow over face* ugh! I just wish I wasn't so awkward!
I end up going to sleep and forget to set an alarm for the next day.

This is my first published story, so I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry it was a little short, but I will be posting more soon!
*also follow me so that I can post messages about my stories*