What a Mess

You wake up to a phonecall from Ella.
Ella: Where are you??
Y/N: What do you mean?
Ella: Me and Melanie are waiting for you outside, you know, for school?!?
You look at the time and it's 7:10 school starts at 7:30
Y/N: Shit! Ill be out in a minute!
You hang up the phone and run to your closet
You grab the first pair of pants and shirt you can find, and a piece of gum and run out the door.
Y/N: Sorry guys! Didn't set an alarm last night!
Melanie: What a y/n thing to do
Ella: Your outfit, could use some work.
You turn to Ella and give her a death glare which you can tell that she understood that you weren't in the mood because she turned around right away.
You pull up to the school
Ella: Alright ladies, this will be our year, we will party hard, lose our v cards, and just have a great time.
Y/N: Ha you wish.
Ella: Do not ruin my dreams
You guys walk into the school and go over your schedule again to be sure you don't go into the wrong classroom.
* bell rings*
Melanie: Alright guys ill see you later
You and Melanie have math together and you have history with Ella so you feel that school won't completely suck, until you walk into first period.
Y/N: * thinking* of course Josh is in my chemistry class, why wouldn't he be in my chemistry class, why do you hate me god!
Your teacher walks in, she is a younger women, possibly in her 20's, she is cleaned up and looks like she has her life together.
Mrs Hickory: Alright class so we do have assign seats
*Everyone groans*
Mrs Hickory: I know, I'm sorry, you can blame past classes for ruining it for you, anyway the seating chart in on the board.
You look up at the board looking for your name, everyone is sitting down while you are still looking for your name, it feels like a race between you and everyone else, if you are the last to find your seat and sit down, everyone waits on you, and you hate being the center of attention. You finally find your name and see that you are sitting next to someone named Crystal. You head towards Crystal who is already sitting and sit next to her.
Crystal: Hey I'm Crystal
Y/N: I'm y/n
Crystal: Nice to meet you!
Crystal seems really nice and welcoming so you feel pretty comfortable
Y/N: You too!
Crystal: I just have to say, you're really pretty!
You are surprised by Crystals compliment, you never really thought of yourself that way
Y/N: Thank you! You're really pretty too and so nice.
Crystal is a brunette with green eyes, she has subtle freckles on her face and a great style.
Y/N: I am so jealous of your outfit, don't mind mine, I was running late this morning haha
Crystal: No you look fine, you really pull it off, honestly.
You were about to say thank you when Mrs Hickory cuts you off
Mrs Hickory: Alright class so I am just going to explain what this whole semester will be about
From the corner of your eye you see someone raise their hand, when you look over you see that it's Josh.
Josh: How about instead we just have some free time to ourselves?
Mrs Hickory: Nice try, but no.
The class goes by so slow and it was very boring and then the bell rang
You get up to leave when Crystal stops you.
Crystal: Do you have snap? I would love to hang sometime.
Y/N: Oh sure!
You give her your snap and head off towards your next class.
The day went by fast and you were happy it was over. You meet up with Melanie and Ella at the front office
Melanie: There you are, lets go
Ella: We are always waiting on you
Y/N: My class was on the other side of school
Ella: Excuses excuses
You roll your eyes and head to her car.

I know you guys probably want some more juicy stuff, but Josh will show up more in the next episode.
*also follow me so that I can post messages about my stories*