The "Date"

Josh's pov:
I am getting ready to hang out with Lexi tonight and she texts me
Lexi: Hey Josh!
Josh: Hey, wassup?
Lexi: You excited for our date?
I didn't know this was a date..she asked me to hang out. I really gotta learn how to read into stuff like this.
Josh: oh! I didn't kno-
Erase that
Josh: yeah!
Alright thats good enough, but now I should probably get into something better to wear
I throw on black ripped jeans, a white sweatshirt, a jean jacket, and my white nikes which makes me think of y/n and how I told her we could twin. I need to stop thinking about her..she obviously doesn't like me that way, if she did then she wouldn't have left that night.
Lexi: Great, pick me up at 5
Thats in 20 minutes, and she is about 5 minutes away. I feel like this girl could be good for me. She gets what she wants.
I get to her house and she walks out, she is wearing a cute black mini dress with her slip on white vans. I get out of the car and open the door for her and we both smile at eachother as she gets in. I get into the car.
Lexi: So where are we going?
Josh: I was thinking a movie?
Lexi: I'm not a big fan of movies, how about we go to the mall?
Josh: Oh ok that works too.
Lexi: Great!
We get to the mall and I open the door for her.
Lexi: Thank you cutie
Josh: Anytime :)
We walk around and talk for a few hours and stop to eat.
Lexi: So whats up with you and y/n?
Josh: Oh um nothing
Lexi: ok good because I don't like her and I don't want you talking to her. I can tell that she likes you and so I don't like her.
Josh: How do you know she likes me? And I don't think you really have the right to tell me who I can't talk to..we aren't even dating.
Lexi: excuse me?
Josh: what??
Lexi: we are so done
Josh: You are so confusing!
Lexi: I don't care!
Josh: Goodluck getting a ride im out of here
Lexi: Josh! I was kidding!
She is laughing really hard, I am so relieved that she was kidding. I let out a sigh
Josh: Oh my god, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.
Lexi: I'm sorry, I just thought I would play with you a bit
She touches my leg (we are sitting)
Lexi: Ready to go?
Josh: Yeah lets go
Josh: We calling it a night or we going somewhere else?
Lexi: Can we go to your house?
Josh: Sure.
We get to my house and sit on the coach
Lexi: Thanks for hanging with me today and sorry about scaring you earlier haha
Josh: Its ok, just made me more into you, I like a girl that knows how to joke around.
I lean in the kiss her and our lips touch. I put my hand on the back of her head and her hand is on my thigh. Then I get a text.
*text from y/n*
Josh: sorry about that, lemme just check this
Y/n: Hey Josh, could we talk?
Josh: when?
Y/n: I was hoping now?
Josh: um..of course! Just give me a few minutes.
*text ends*
Josh: hey um, im sorry but you gotta go
Lexi: what why??
Josh: ummm, family emergency
Lexi: oh ok, I hope its not too bad
Josh: its not, sorry bye
I quickly get her out and fix myself up. I don't know why I'm so nervous and why I care so much but I do.
I head over to her house and ring the doorbell.
Y/n: hey, there you are!
Josh: yeah whats up, what you need to talk about?
Y/n: its um....about the project
Josh: oh..
Y/n: you good?
Josh: yeah..
Y/n: oh you can come in btw
I walk in, idk what I was hoping for her to say. But she didn't say what I wanted her to say.
Y/n pov:
I wanted to tell him, I wanted to tell him so bad. But I froze when I saw his face, I couldn't bring myself to tell him.
We head into my room.
Josh: So how come we didn't invite lexi too?
Y/n: I was just thinking that you and me could work on it because she doesn't seem to like our ideas.
Josh: gotcha
Josh was talking about the project and I didn't realize that I was staring at him. He looks up at me and we look at eachother for a good 2 minutes.
Josh: y/n I need to tell you something and I don't know how you will react but I don't care because I just need to say it.
Y/n: ok..what is it?
Josh: I um, I think I like Lexi
Y/n: oh?
Josh: Yeah, we went out before I came here and she is really nice.
Y/n: Oh cool..I think we are good on the project.
Josh: but we just started working on it like 20 minutes ago
Y/n: Yeah well we're done so..
Josh: oh ok..
I grab her hand
Josh: are you ok?
And I look her in the eyes
Y/n pov:
When he held my hand I didn't know what came over me but I was sick of liking him and not doing anything about it. I quickly made my lips meet his, at first he was surprised but then he started kissing me back. I was surprised. I didn't think he would feel the same way.
Josh pov:
When she kissed me I wasn't ready for it, I didn't think she would, but I didn't mind it. Our kiss became deeper, I brought my hand onto her thigh and she she put her hands around my neck. We both pulled away and kept our foreheads together. She brought her head away from mine.
Y/n: I'm sorry
Josh: no its ok
Y/n: no its not, you like Lexi, I shouldn't have done that.
I put my hand on hers.
Josh: y/n I only said that because I didn't think you liked me, so I was trying to move on
She does a quite laugh
Y/n: I called you over here to tell you that I liked you, but I froze up and said it was to work on the project.
Josh: so we are both ridiculous, But I'm glad you made a move or else this would have gone on forever.
Y/n: so um what do we do now?
Josh: what do you mean? Now I take you on a date and then I ask you to be my girlfriend.
Y/n: sounds great :)

*also follow me so that I can post messages about my stories*