Getting Adopted by Black Veil Brides

It was 12 noon and I was sitting on my bed with 2 earphones listening to 'Goodbye Agony' by Black Veil Brides then Austin came up to me and said ' Katie All girls between the ages of 14 and 17 have to go down stairs at 12:10pm (other words 10 minutes) so I looked at the time 12:03pm. Wow. I brushed my hair, put my war paint on and by that time it was 12:09 so i headed down stairs to see not 1 guy but 5 guys there: Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, CC and of course Andy better known as Black Veil Brides.
I nearly died when I saw them. I was fangirling inside but didn't show it outside. Andy started walking up the line no one but me knew who he was. He went to Heather -the girl next to me- "Hello, what's your name?" He said with a smile on his face "Heather" she replied. He looked happy. And came up to me I gulped. "Hello what's your name?" He asked with his sexy American accent and bright blue eyes. "Katie" I said trying not to scream. "How old are you Katie, I am Andy." He asked
"I am 16 and I know who you are. You are my idol along with Jake, Jinxx Ashley and CC!" I said really happy!. He looked smiled and walk back over to the guys.

They disgust between them who they wanted. Andy and Jinxx walked over to the receptionist "we will have Katie" Jinxx said pretty loudly. I looked at the ground, my face really red and let out a scream! "OH MY ACTAUL GOD I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" I screamed and ran up stairs and packed my stuff.

"Do you think she is happy?, I don't think she knows us at all." Jake says sarcastically.
"Nah I don't think she does" Andy agrees.