It Made Her Feel Alone

I went back into the party after waiting a while. As I scanned the crowed I noticed that Marinette wasn't here. I checked all over the place, I had Nino and all the boys searching for her. She wasn't anywhere to be found. Though Nino found a passed out Alya who was blubbering in her sleep about how ants wouldn't burn.

Then I noticed that the dick that tried to make me and Marinette break up wasn't there either.

I tried to call Marinette. No answer.

Marinette had no way to get home other than me. Her parents were out of town at a baking convention.

Luka. That scheming asshole.

I bet he took Marinette somewhere to try to convince her that she hated me or something.

I drove to Marinette's house. Hoping to god that she was there.

When I enter the bakery I slowly made my way up the stairs. Not wanting to walk in on something horrible. I made it to the stair case up to Marinette's room. I heard a snicker and then went and hid in a closet.

Luka walked out of Marinette's room smirking like he had just won the war. After I was sure he was gone, I walked into Marinette's room.

Marinette was draped on her bed, sound asleep.

Fortunately she still had her clothes on. I walked up to her and touched her back. She slowly groaned and sat up.

"Adrien? What happened? My head hurts so much."

"I know princess. Do you remember anything?"

"I remember us dancing, and then me and Alya dancing, drinking some punch, and that is it."

"Oh wait. I remember something about burning ants. With Alyas glasses."

While Marinette was talking, Adrien was scanning her for any injuries. Everything looked good except for some small red spots on her neck. Hickeys.

Adrien slowly got a closer look. Luka decide to basically brand Marinette. He left hickeys along her neck and collarbone, that was what Luka was snickering about. Adrien hated the fact that Marinette would learn about what Luka had done to her whether she liked it or not.

It was almost 1 in the morning when I said my goodbyes. Father didn't even know that I was gone. Earlier that day I had parked my car outside the mansion, so I could sneak out.

Just as I was going to leave, Marinette called.

"Adrien?"

"Yes princess?"

"Will you please stay?"

~
She couldn't be at home
In the nighttime
Because
It made her feel alone
And at that time she was
To young
~

I could only smile in response.

Damn. Luka sucks doesn't he? Also I am aware that I skipped a verse. It didn't fit here so it will be closer to the end.

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat