And I'll Try to Give It

~
And my heart
It will be open and
I'll try to give it
~

Marinette's face had confusion written all over it. And she was right to have that type of reaction. Why would the boy she dumped want to show her something?

I could tell she was skeptical when she hesitated to say anything.

Marinette slowly nodded her head and started to follow. The walk back was the most awkward four minutes of my life. We just walked in a very uncomfortable silence.

Once we arrived, I told her to close her eyes. I just hoped she didn't see it yet.

"Did you see anything?"

"Only your orange shoes."

"Okay, good." I said as I slowly guided her in front of the fountain.

After a minute of frantic scrambling to move tools out of the way I told her to open her eyes.

"Tada!" I nervously chuckled, gesturing to the fountain awkwardly.

She stood there staring blankly at the fountain for a little under a minute. Finally she said something in a whisper.

"It's beautiful. Thank you Adrien." She softly smiled. She slowly walked up to the fountain admiring it.

"Marinette,"

"Yes?" She glanced back at me.

"I know that what I'm about to say could hurt us both again, but I can't hold this back any longer." Suddenly I was speaking and my mind had no control over my mouth, I was spewing words that I had only dreamt of saying to her.

"Marinette, I'm still in love with you, and I miss you and I don't care about Luka getting in the way, so be it! I just can't stand here any longer hoping that things will go back to the way it was because I know that it can't. To much has changed and happened, but that doesn't mean we can't started again. With out Luka in the picture, without raging parties and drunk fights." I rambled on for a few minutes.

As I kept rambling I noticed Marinette's face warp into one of some feeling I can't quite put my finger on. It seemed to be a mixture of, adoration, love, pity, and sadness.

At the end of my rambling at added in,

"I don't want your pity Marinette, I want you, tell me what you're thoughts are on this, one word will shut my mouth from ever speaking of these feelings to you again."

"..."

No answer.

After a minute she opened her mouth.

"I want you too."

Why do I do this to my self? I can't, I just can't deal with my own stupidity. 

I can't sleep and the time is currently... *glances at angry alarm clock*
Two in the morning sometime. Perfect time to write a new chapter no?

Future self: tsk tsk, I can't believe I trusted you to SLEEP. NOW LOOK AT US WE LOOK HORRIBLE AND DIDNT STUDY FOR OUR MATH QUIZ!

Ah well, we already knew we were gonna flunk it anyways.

There is only like, two more chapters left guys. I'm still not sure how I'm gonna end it.

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat