The Moment that She Told Me that She was in Love

I picked up Marinette today for school so she wouldn't be late, and of course when we showed up I slung my arm around her smaller frame. Damn, she is just so cute. As soon as we walked in Luka saw us. I wish I could say his jaw dropped, but unfortunately he only hardened his gaze on me. It soon turned into a scowl. Marinette didn't seem to notice though. Right before she left she gave me a peck on the cheek that I gratefully returned. As soon as she was out of sight, Luka stalked up to me.

"Don't think this is over pretty boy." He scowled

"Marinette was mine first so don't think I don't know her weaknesses."

My Adam's apple bobbed as I gulped. How could one person seem so intimidating? From behind Luka, I saw Marinette wink at me from the other room. And almost immediately I was overwhelmed with a sense of courage. It was almost as if she was my lucky charm. Good thing she didn't notice who I was talking to. She is so amazing. From that day on I vowed that I would marry that girl, no matter what it takes.

~
I should've built a home
With a
Fountain for us
The moment that she
Told me that she was
In love
~

~le magical time skip~

Marinette and I have been dating for four years now, we are twenty one. We moved in together after we graduated high school, since then we also graduated university. It didn't take long for Marinette to figure out that I was Chat Noir, and it's kind of a long story. One that we don't have time for right now*.

Not long after Marinette found out, she revealed herself to be ladybug. And I was so surprised! I never would of thought that the love of my life could also be my partner!(Adrien why you so dense?!) Anyways, ever since then me and Marinette have been closer than ever. I'm still a model at my fathers company, and Marinette is my designer.

We ended up buying the house with the water fountain in the backyard, it was quite a nice piece of land. We fixed it up, and made it Marinette's dream house. When we were a week away from finishing, I had everyone work double to finish faster. As a surprise for Marinette. I was also planning on proposing to Marinette.

Two days later it was finally time. Marinette would be coming home from work soon, so I was setting up. I had flowers everywhere, and I had Plagg preoccupied with some Camembert. Everything was ready. And I was waiting outside on the stairs.

When Marinette showed up, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was sweating everywhere, and worst of all... Plagg caught me stuttering.

When Marinette showed up I signaled Tikki that I was going to do it. She immediately left to keep Plagg from ruining things. Marinette noticed the absence of her kwami and looked up. And there I was standing there awkwardly, blushing like crazy.

"Adrien? Are you okay? You look like you're burning up." She worriedly walked up to me and placed her hand on my forehead. In fact I was burning up, but it was all from nervousness.

"No, Marinette I'm fine. But I need to ask you something." I had decided to show Marinette the house afterwards, so I would be less nervous.

"Okay...?" She raised an eyebrow at me suspiciously.

The whole time I started to kneel down was in slow motion, for me at least. I was screaming this mantra in my head 'You can do this agreste, it's four little words, don't stutter. Will you marry me?'

'YOU CAN DO THIS AGRESTE, ITS FOUR LITTLE WORDS, DONT STUTTER. WILL YOU MARRY ME?'

And then I did it.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you ma--"

Well... I half did it.

Before an akuma destroyed the house behind us.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the ending suckers!

Nope, I'm not lying. That is the end.

Of this book. I was thinking of doing it again but from Marinette's perspective. Including the story of how the reveals went down. It will also include the rest of the ending/epilogue.

So before I dig an even bigger hole for myself, if you would like the missing part of this book comment down here 👇🏼

Yes, I would love to torture Unlucky Chat to make another book!

Or

Nah, let's give her a break, I'm good with this crappy ending.

If you guys do want another one then I'll post on this story saying that the new one will be coming.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK! It took me a long time to get right. I really wish I had saved the first version of this book. It was a lot different, for some reason there was a picture of ninonette. You know, like this:

I can't remember why, but there was

I can't remember why, but there was. Anyways credit to the artist, god knows they did an amazing job. Not gunna lie, it was freaky at first. Then I adopted it as my own. Anyways, I'll be back...

Maybe...

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat