Chapter 1

"Breath Rolan, calm down and breath. You got this, you didn't study all this time to freak out when you finally got the job you wanted." She calmed herself and stepped through the doors of Glendore Hospital of the Criminally Insane. This place is absolutely huge she thought. How is she going to memorize where everything is?

She heard someone clear their throat and when she turned around there stood a woman with blonde and a white doctor coat. " Hello my name is", and before she could finish her sentence the women spoke. " Yes yes I know you are. My name is Doctor Lena Turner and your almost five minutes late Miss Grey."

" I know I'm so sorry Doctor Turner, I promise it won't happen again." Feeling like a scorned child Rolan took a deep breath. "I really appreciate this opportunity for the job, I was really excited seeing there was a job opening." Rolan didn't think she would get a job so soon just after graduating college.

" Well dear after seeing the job you did with helping on the Warren case there was no way I was letting you slip through our fingers. Rolan worked her butt off day in and day out with this case. She found it fascinating to figure out what cause Jeffrey Warren to just snap like that. Going from a happy family man to a cold blooded murderer in just months. Five people he murdered from men to woman ages ranging fr fourteen to twenty-two.

Okay dear let's show you your office them I'll show you around so you can get a keen idea on this place. With a nod of her head Rolan followed Dr Turner to her new home away from home. Looking around Rolan seen nurses rushing towards the other end of the hall. " What's happening?" " Don't worry dear, probably just another patient making a ruckus."

Dr Turner finally led Rolan to her office and what a office it was. It was a very spacious room with only a desk, a clock and a chair sitting in the middle of the ro. She new first thing she wanted to do was make this place more homier. She hated things being just plain. " Okay dear this is your office, everything you need is in your desk. I already placed all of your patient files in the side of the desk. Tomorrow your first patient will be in her at 9:30. Rolan nodded her head and allowed Dr Turner to lead her way around the building.

After the end of the day, all Rolan wanted to was go home and take a bath then watch her favorite movie. Rolans phone went off, "hey baby sis, what's up?" Sarah Grey, Rolans 18 year old sister just recently graduated from high school. Both girls were eachothers best friend. " Just wanted to see how your first day went with the loonies." Sarah never agreed with the kind of profession Rolan went into, it was to dangerous in her eyes.

Rolan and Sarah's parents died in a car accident when she was 18 and Sarah was 16, so all the had was eachother. " I know dove that you don't agree with my job but it's some I love."

" I know sparrow, I just worry about you and your safety. They said their goodbyes and love yous. Rolan got in the a much needed hot shower, she loved how the hot water relaxed her muscles. Afterwards she put on her PJs and as soon as her head hot the pillows she was out.