Chapter 8.

" it wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds. I had a lot of fun... Killing somebody is a funny experience."
    - Albert DeSalvo

Dr Turner was waiting in Rolans office when she had gotten to work. " Hello dear, how are you this morning?"

" I'm good Lena, how are you?"

" A little sleepy but nothing a good cup of coffee can't help. You will be seeing both Hunt and Koslov today. But Koslov will only continue is sessions if you fulfill his one request. He wants his hands unchained today. I know it's scary but we will have guards right outside the door, so you will be perfectly fine. Your the only one that has been able to get through to him and Hunt. I believe that you can do this. What do you say?"

This woman has completely lost her damn mind, how could she think that nothing could go wrong with this. " Let your wanting me to be in a room with a man that has brutally murdered and raped five woman. Five women who have the same her and eye color as me. Don't you see anything wrong with this. We don't even know who is going to show up in this appointment today. Are we going to get Drew or is Roy going to make a appearance?"

" I know Rolan, but I believe if anyone could handle this, it's you. His feet are still going to be shackled, so just don't get too close to him. So what do you say?"

Damn it, don't make me regret this Lena. I'll do it. " Great sweety your appointment should be getting ready to come in. Remember don't get close to him." Rolan was going through paperwork when her door opened.

" Well hello little Birdy."