Chapter 18.

" Hell is empty and all the devil's are her."
        - William Shakespeare

" The girl, the nurse is a brunette with hazel eyes."
******************************

Rolan quit breathing. How was she going to get that poor girl out of there alive now? " Lena how will I get her out of there now, you know that's exactly what type the go after. Why would you ever put a girl with those similarities near either one of those men?"

Running her hands through her hair, Lena looked at the girl that's she became very good friends with. " I know Ro, I messed up. I manage hundreds of patients and staff members everyday, it's not easy." Rolan knew Lena's job wasn't easy and she deals with a lot of people everyday. " Little bird, little bird come out and play." She tried to block them out but she couldn't.

" Come on little Birdy, we just wanna play with you", she heard Drew yell out. She knew it was him because she heard his slight Russian accent. Why can they stop, why can't they just leave her alone. Mason began to yell, " I need my Birdy soon, something bad might happen to this little puttana ( whore) if I don't see my pretty little bird."

" Rolan do you still want to do this, if so we need to do it soon before something bad happens." With a slight nod of her head, she headed the way the voices were coming from. After today she knew this would be the last time she was going to see these two. After today she was going to tell Lena she wanted to drop them as her patients. She couldn't handle it anymore.

Mason Hunt and Drew Koslov were playing with her as if they were the cat and she was the mouse or better yet a bird. But after today it was going to end, she was going to end it. Rolan got closer to the room that both men were in. She headed the loud cries of the young nurse. She took a deep breath and stepped in front of the room so both men could see her.

" Well well well, look who joined the party. Hello little Birdy."