Chapter 25.

After her appointment with Grayson, Rolan decided to go get lunch. When she got to the much room she grabbed her food and sat down at the staff table. Uneasy is what she felt as soon as she started eating, someone was watching her

Rolan started scanning the room and immediately stopped when she locked eyes with Drew. She could tell his hands were cuffed under the table. Those dark eyes never left hers, she couldn't look away. A slow smirk came across his lips.

I need to get out of here, come one Ro get up and leave. She looked at the door and back at Drew. His smirk got even bigger. He mouthes " run Birdy run, were coming." Panic ran through her body and she needed to hurry up and get back in her office. And that's what she did.

Once in her office Rolan sat down in her chair. She had to put her head in between her knees and takes deep breaths to try and keep herself come. She was on a verge of a extreme panic attack. Around 7 o'clock Rolan was finishing up with her last patient of the day. She couldn't wait to be able to go home. Grabbing her stuff she went to head to the door when the lights in her office when off. Thinking that the light just blew, she opened the door to see the whole building was out of power. Grabbing the attention of a nurse walking by Rolan asked what's was going on. " I don't know Dr Grey this usually doesn't happen here, it's odd."

All of a sudden the alarms started to going off in the building. Then people started screaming and yelling. Panic started rushing through Rolan's body. She turned around and ran back to her office. As she went to grab her stuff a voice came on the loud speaker making her freeze in her spot. " Here Birdy, here Birdy. Does anyone know where my sweet little Birdy is? We're going to find you baby bird and when we do your never going to leave us again. So run while you can sweet bird because we love the chase."

Screaming and banging broke Rolan of her frozen state and she ran to lock all the locks on the door. She rushed to hide underneath the desk.

How did they escape? They are going to find her and kill her. Banging, screaming and crying that's all she heard till it all of a sudden stopped. Is it over, did they get caught?

Banging on her office door, ripped her out of her thoughts. " Birdy we know your in there", yelled Mason. Is he by himself or is Drew with him? " Come on sweet bird we just want another taste, let us in and we can have some more fun" said Drew.

She stayed quiet, maybe if she acted like she wasn't in there, maybe they would think she already left. So she sat underneath the desk and kept quiet. The banging kept getting louder and she could hear the door rattle. Rolan knew if they kept kicking at it, it would fall off the hinges soon. Before she could look at the door, it flew of the hinges. In the door way stood a very bloody Mason and Drew.

" Hello Birdy."