Chapter 19.

" The death of a beautiful women, is unquestionably the most poetical topic of the world."
       - Edgar Allan Poe

" Well well well, look who joined the party. Hello little Birdy."
******************************

Rolan just stood there, she was frozen in her spot. " Come on birdy, we want to introduce you to a new friend of ours." They both stood there with a evil smirk on their faces. The poor girl was barely standing because she was shaking so much. Mason had a knife to the girls throat whole Drew was tracing the curves of her face with his knife. The girl started sobbing harder when he pushed the knife in her cheek. " Shut up puttana or it's going to get ten times worse."

Rolan watched the blood trickle down the girls cheek. " Sweetie what is your name?". The girls looked up at her and mumbled " Maggie."

" I'm here you got what you wanted please just let her go." Both men started laughing, scaring both Rolan and Maggie. Rolan couldn't look away from the blood that was coming down the side of Maggie's cheek. Drew noticed and locked the blood of of her cheek, " tasty, tasty, beautiful fear."

" Come on birdy, come in side and we might be nice and let her go."

" You know you want to Birdy, you wanna come play the game with us." All Rolan could do was shake her head. They were starting to angry with her, she could tell. Mason grazed the knife lightly acrossed Maggie's throat, not hard but enough to make her bleed. Her screams filled the small room making both man very happy. Drew grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it. He got closer to her face, " beg for her to save you beg for her to come in so you can live. If you don't we will slit your throat and rip your eyes out. Now bed for it now you stupid girl."

" Please,please help me. I don't wanna die." Both man started laughing like maniacs, they loved the sound of a woman begging for her life. Rolan still hasn't moved and Drew dragged the knife further do her cheek. Blood, that's all she could see, it was running down Maggie's throat and her face. " Now come on cagna, (bitch) you can beg better than that. Do it or I'm going to rip your heart out of your chest and play toss with it", yelled Mason. " Please miss help me, I just wanna go home to my family. I have a six month old at home that needs me, she needs her momma." Rolan knew all to well what it was like to be without her parents.

" Okay I'll come in."