Chapter 28.

What's going on, where am I ? Rolan slowly waking up trying to look around the room but it was pitch black. She tried moving her legs and arms but couldn't, soon realizing she was tied to a chair. " Hello, someone help me. Please help me!" She heard a chuckle from someone in the room but didn't know where it was coming from. " Oh sweet bird nobody is going to hear you little bird but you might want to save your voice because I'm going to make you scream my name later on." She could hear the smirk in his voice.

" Oh don't forget I'm getting a go or two at her also." Both men started laughing causing rolan to shake in fear. "Why are you doing this, why won't you leave me alone?"

" Birdy, Birdy why would we leave you alone your ours, you belong to us. Rolan tried to get out of the ropes but they weren't budging. " I'm not yours, why are you doing this I'm not those girls, leave me alone!" Rolan could hear two chairs pulling closer to her and she could feel someone's breath on her face. " But you are Birdy, see we've known you for a while now. We've been watching you, waiting for you. Have you ever guessed why I killed women with brown hair and hazel eyes" said Drew.

" Yes because of your mother, you said she was abusive." " Oh Birdy mother may have been my first kill but it wasn't because of her. I killed my mother because she hid two things from me or should I say to people. I killed those women because they reminded me of you."

Confusion, that's all Rolan felt, she never met Drew or Mason before she started working at the hospital, they have to have her confused with someone else. All of a sudden the light came on and she was face to face with both men. "Birdy  I can see your confused, let me explain this to you. My mother was a drunkin' whore, she was abusive and liar. I found out before I was born she was sleeping with some Italian douche and a  child with him, a daughter name Allesandra but mother didn't want her so she gave her up. Nine years later my mother met my father and they had me. My dad was a drug addict and died two years after I was born. When I was sixteen I was at a party getting high as a kite when a girl came up to me saying she was my older sister. When I confronted mother she admitted it, so I killed her for everything, everyone was better off without her." He said with a shrug.

Mason then look at Rolan, he had a knife in his hand twisting it on his finger. " That's when I come in, I found out that me and this fucker share a half sister. Well not just one, we share two. Seems like our parents couldn't get enough of eachother because five years after we were born, his bitch of a mother pushed out another daughter. She also gave Catherine up too. Me, Drew and Allesandra went and tracked down our little sister. When we found her, we also found out her adoptive parents died in a car crash, just leaving her and a older sister.

" No,no this can't be happening", both men looked at her with this evil smile on their faces " oh but it is birdy. Baby sis come-on out."

 " Hello sparrow

" Hello sparrow." Sarah her baby sister, the one she helped raise couldn't be related to these monsters. " When we see you out walking out with our baby sister we knew we needed you. You were our missing piece. Then when you left for college it made us so mad hence the killings. We had to get close to you to you but we couldn't being locked up. So Allesandra came up with a plan to get closer to you."

" Sparrow we can be a family now, a whole family!" Is she crazy these guys are killers, they hurt me.

She could hear someone clear their throat behind her. " Oh yes how could I forget the one who brought us all together. Birdy we would like you to meet our sister Allesandra... Oh wait you already know her."

" Lena!?"
" Hello Rolan"

" Lena!?" " Hello Rolan"