🥀

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢. 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

the victim coughs up flowers until they eventually die from suffocation, with a bouquet of flowers in their lungs.

the alternative is surgery, which erases the petals along with their feelings. or confession, which either ends in destruction or redemption.

either way, park jimin knew he was going to die.

🌹

it all started 6 months ago. the silver haired boy had developed feelings for a particular maknae,
and then proceeded to be friend zoned, jungkook didn't even realise what he had done.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

jimin felt weak.

his throat was burning, maybe it was just a cough.

jimin rushed into his and jungkooks shared room, clutching his throat before bending over and harshly coughing, retching as he did so. his throat hurt so much along with his mental state.

"jungkook i really do love you" jimin had whispered.

"me too hyung! you're literally my best friend"

jimins heart broke, his voice quivered this time.

"like, i love you."

"i know silly, me too!" jungkook laughed, patting jimins arm in a friendly way.

jimin felt a tear run down his cheek, he quickly buried his face in his hands and sobbed, body shuddering.

"i hate myself." he whispered, before erupting into another coughing fit.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

jimin had managed to go around unnoticed.

in literal terms.

they were forgetting about him.

jimin was locked in the bathroom experiencing another coughing fit, but this time he was dragging a razor across his skin as shimmering droplets of tears fell onto the floor. the house was completely empty, the rest of bts had gone out to a karaoke bar.