9

Karrueche

"What are you doing baby?" I asked Chris as I saw him sitting down at the table. "Nothing, just drawing some new designs. Jhene said she likes to keep busy so whenever I can get her some stuff she'll start making more samples to give out to Tyga." I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "I'm so proud of you Chris, I really am."

"I appreciate it baby girl, I'm glad I have your support. But where you going?" He asked, noticing I was dressed. "It's Jason's mom's birthday today so I'm dropping Milan off over there for the party."

"I don't want her to go." He pouted. "Who's going to make me lunch today?" I laughed. Everyday since Chris has been here, Milan has made it her duty to make him lunch. "I'll make it for you, babe. Don't worry." He shook his head. "Nah, your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches aren't nothing compared to hers." We both laughed.

"Shut up, but on a serious note. What do you think about me telling Jason about us?" He dropped his pen and gave me his full attention. "Do what you feel is right, I just don't think it's none of his business."

"It kind of is, I mean you are around his daughter and regardless of everything he deserves to know who's around her."

"Like I said, do what you feel is right." He picked up his pen and went back to his sketch. "Come on Milan." I yelled getting off of Chris' lap. Shortly after I heard her little footsteps coming down the steps.

"Go say bye to Chris before you're late for granny's party." She hurried as fast as she could and jumped on him. "Bye toothy, sorry I won't be able to make my famous lunch for you. But don't worry, I'll make it tomorrow and we can color in my coloring book and play with my dolls okay?" He laughed and kissed her forehead. "Sounds like a plan."

She walked out to the car and I grabbed my bag following her. "I can't get a kiss goodbye?" Chris asked before I walked out the door. "You can if you drop the little attitude."

He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm good baby, just give me a kiss." I leaned up to kiss him and went to walk away but he wouldn't let me. "How about we do something special tonight?"

"Like what?" I questioned with my eyebrow raised. "Like Milan is gone so we can do whatever we please."

"Oh no, you gonna have to earn this back. Don't try it."

"Come onnnn." He whined. "I thought we could've picked up where we left off. I already worked for it then."

"If we picked up where we left off, you wouldn't even be able to touch me right now. But how about we go out somewhere nice." He nodded his head and kissed me. "We can do that."

-------

"Happy Birthday granny!" Milan screamed once we arrived at the party. "Thank you my baby, hello Karrueche." I greeted her with a hug and gave her a gift then went to look for Jason.

His mom never liked me from the beginning and I was perfectly fine with that. The feeling was mutual but we still managed to be respectful around one another and keep our encounters short.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked once I found Jason in the kitchen. "Ain't shit." He said hugging me. "What's going on?"

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you about something. I can't stay long so I'm just gonna come out with it. Chris and I are together now and since you are Milan's father, I thought it would be mature of me to let you know. I know you don't care and that's perfectly fine, I just had to let you know that."

"That's cool and you're right I don't care." He chuckled. "I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into, I see you got yourself together and I don't want him to have you in that place you were in before."

I nodded. "Thanks for your concern, but i know what what I'm doing. We're fine and I'm going to be fine." I said walking out.

"Oh and Kae, I don't want that nigga around my daughter. Remember that."

Chris

I finaly finished the sketches I was working on and was on my way to drop them off to Jhene. I had some time before Karrueche got back and Jhene said she had a few of the samples done so it was perfect timing.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asked opening the door and hugging me. "It's going good, how's everything with you my little worker?"

"It's good, I've been up all night and day trying to finish these for you, I want them to be perfect and I want you to love them so tell me what you think about these so far." She laid out two of the shirts, a sweater, and some sweatpants to show me.

"Wow, these are amazing. You did these all by yourself?" She smiled. "I have a team that helps with the stitching, but as for the fabric and the logo, that's all me." I was impressed, I knew she had talent but to actually see she had the ability to make my dream a reality was unbelievable.

"Well I love them, here are some other sketches. You don't have to rush on these ones until I see what Tyga has to say on the first set, but by all means you can if you want."

She looked them over and put them away in a folder. "Well if he don't like them, I'll for sure be wearing these pieces wherever I go. Plus I was talking to some webpage designers and trying to see if I can set up some meetings to launch a site for you."

"That'll be dope, thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate it."

The next few hours we talked about the future of Black Pyramid. She thought of things that I didn't even have in mind and we blended ideas to make them something big.

"Oh shit, lemme get going." I looked at the time noticing three hours have passed. I hope Kae won't be too mad. "Got big plans for the night?"

"Yeah, I'm taking my girl out to dinner."

"Oh, I thought a big shot like you would be single." She said laughing. "Nah, the girl I'm with is the love of my life. No one else matters"

She smiled. "Well have fun tonight. And I'll see you when we meet up at Ty's shop this week." I nodded my head and hugged her goodbye.

-------

"Kae baby, you ready?" I ran upstairs looking for her and saw her laying down on the bed. "C'mon baby, get dressed lets go."

"I don't feel like it anymore, we can just stay home."

"Baby I'm sorry I was late, I was just dropping off the stuff to Jhene and lost track of time. Nothing happened I promise I-" She cut me off. "Chris I trust you, I know nothing happened. I'm just not feeling it anymore."

"What's wrong then baby? Talk to me." I sat down on the bed and pulled her close to me. "I told Jay about us and he did he usual shit talking about how he hopes I'm doing the right thing because you could hurt me and then he said he doesn't want you around Milan. I'm not upset about what he was saying because regardless you're still going to see her, I'm just tired of his shit. If Milan didn't care for her father as much as she did, he would never have a chance to see her at all."

"Baby don't even stress it, he's just biter at the end of the day. Don't entertain anything he has to say unless it has something to do with Milan. Now get ya ass up and let's go." I said laughing, but she was still in her funk.

"Can we just stay in tonight? I'm sorry I just can't shake this." I kissed her forehead. "If that's what you really want then we can baby."

Looks like I might just have to pay Mr. Jason a visit myself.