Standing

The dark web was one of the most treasured places to visit. To get to the dark web, you would need a certain link to get in. In order for you to be safe, you would want to be tedious with what you did and said.

So many parts of the dark web you could visit indeed. Illegal selling of weapons, drugs, and sometimes even people of all ages if you were interested. That was where you could order things and buy what you craved.

Then there were the ones where there were videos of torture, rape, and suicide. Or if you wanted to, ask questions and converse with other fellow dark Webber's. After all, if you have the dark web link you must be as demented as them!

Maybe you want somebody to die but don't want to risk the chances of being caught. No worries, the dark web has your back. Just know that the assassins you pick might want a certain amount of cash back or something more...

Maybe you were simply a curious little soul who wanted to see what the dark web was like. But be careful little lamb. They might gain access to your camera. To your account. To your credits and to your identity. And before you know it, they know where you live.

You might be just sitting there browsing and not even know that there's someone creeping up behind you, staring at you intently. You might start feeling the hairs on your back raise as you feel warm breath hit your neck.

Whoever had found you, you might never know what they look like. It's already too late and they found you. Just hope that whatever they have in mind for you won't deny your innocence...