Chapter Six - Fiducia

A/N: it's w h o l e s o m e  time. Also, this is kind of short but I promise it gets much better next chapter!

The car ride back to Craig's house was relatively mute. Tweek remained taciturn as he leaned against the car window, trembling as normal.

As the uneasiness settled in his gut, Craig sighed softly. 'I'm sorry that my sister is such an asshole. She was just joking; I don't think that she was purposefully trying to make you uncomfortable,' he explained. That, of course, was a damned lie. It was axiomatic that Tricia meant to make them uncomfortable, but hopefully, Tweek didn't think that.

The blond twitched as he tugged at the sleeve of his shirt. 'I- GAH- It's okay, I guess. Apparently, I'm just bad at understand humour,' he muttered.

Craig glanced briefly from to road to his companion. 'No, it's just that Tricia's humour isn't funny,' he scoffed.

Tweek gave an ephemeral grin before falling silent once again. A few heartbeats passed before either of them spoke again.

Suddenly, Craig spoke up. 'Why should you never get into a fight with a dinosaur?' he began.
Tweek glanced in the bearing of his friend. 'I-I don't know, why?' he inquired.

Craig snorted, 'You'll get jurass-kicked.' he replied. Tweek fell mute for a beat before bursting into laughter.

Craig watched the blond and chuckled softly. 'It wasn't that funny,' he pointed out and grinned broadly.

Tweek was endeavouring to compose himself. 'Exactly!' he giggled. Craig knitted his brows together in perplexity but felt himself laughing along with the other boy.

'I don't understand you, Tweek,' he giggled softly as he watched his friend from the corner of his eye. The blond's face fell relatively pensive. 'Oh, I think you do,' he murmured.

The two teenagers finally arrived back at Craig's house. The black-haired boy removed the car keys from the ignition and slipped them into his coat pocket as he exited the car. Tweek followed closely behind him, digging his nails into his palm.

Craig opened the door and motioned for his friend to go before him. Tweek slipped past him and waited apprehensively as the other boy ambled beside him.

'Do you want some coffee or something?' Craig asked. The blond glanced up. 'Sure,' he chirped avidly. 'AGH- Of course you don't have to, it's fine,' he immediately subjoined.

Craig rolled his eyes and laughed light-heartedly. 'Dude, relax.' he reassured him reposefully. Tweek eased marginally. 'Sorry,' he mumbled insistently.

The door creaked as the black-haired teenaged opened it. He placed his backpack on his desk chair and grabbed two PlayStation 4 controllers.

Craig tossed one of the controllers to the blond, who let out a 'GAH!' before frantically reaching to receive it.
Tweek caught the device and traipsed to his friend's side. Craig regarded his companion, who had begun to gaze around the room.

The young, blond teen waved his hand in the direction of one of his many space posters. 'You like space?' he inquired, engrossed as he surveying the different posters.

Craig pressed the power button on his PlayStation console. 'Is it that obvious? Yeah, I think it's one of coolest things,' he mused.

Swerving around, Tweek gazed back at the other boy. 'Me too!' The blond grinned. 'I've always been intrigued when looking at the night sky,' he continued.

After learning of his fervour for astronomy, many people would consider Craig's fascination to be cretinous. As his companion spoke, his eyes widened as he knitted his brows together. For a moment, Craig didn't feel as alone anymore.

The raven-haired boy took a swift glance from his gaming controller to the window. The sun was beginning to dip below the horizon, giving the boy a scheme. 'One second,' he mumbled. Craig reinstated the controller in its original placement before strolling past Tweek.

The boy flipped the sash lock on the window and grasped the lift. He pulled up the lower sash before returning his gaze to Tweek. 'Follow me,' Craig entreated.

'AGH- Out the fucking window?!' he demurred apprehensively. Craig nodded insouciantly and clambered through the aperture.

Tweek watched his companion desperately. 'GAH! I'm going to slip and die! ACK!' he yawped and followed behind the other boy.

'It'll be okay, I won't let anything happen.' Craig reassured him and took his hand, aiding him as he climbed from the window.

'This is a bad idea, man,' he murmured feebly.
Craig squeezed his friend's hand lightly. 'Just trust me, alright?' he instructed. Tweek's eyes darted frantically from Craig to the ground. His breath hitched and he gazed to the other boy.

'GAH- Fine, I trust you,' he uttered, leaning into Craig and he balanced himself on the slanted roof.