Chapter Eleven - Sanguine

A/N: I uploaded this a lot later than expected, so I apologise! I've been super busy, but I did update the cover! It's not my best work, but I hope you guys like it!

Additional warnings: contains homophobic slurs, bullying, swearing, and blood.

Tweek felt his heartbeat violently like a drum in his chest as he hastily shifted through the mass of students. The bell that signalled the end of lunch had just rung through the school.

I'm going to be late if these people don't move! He though apprehensively, head pounding with anxiety as he dug his nails into his palm.

Making his way through the crowd, Tweek felt his body collide against another's.
Throwing his pale hands to his golden hair, the boy let out a frantic 'GAH!'.

Veering around, the other teenager craned his head to hover over Tweek. The blond trembled violently. 'AH- I-I'm so sorry!' he spluttered, gripping harder at his hair.

Tweek gulped as he observed the boy that he had run into. He certainly looked much different than he did as a child, but the teenager was definitely Eric Cartman.

The larger man was accompanied by his other three life-long cronies, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny. However, he candidly doubted that any of them actually even liked the nuisance.

In Fourth Grade, Tweek had even been apart of Cartman's gang himself. After being ostracised from the group, he had ended up Craig's gang.

The blond was ripped from his thoughts as the other teenager leaned forward. 'You're sorry?' he sneered. Tweek trembled as he felt the larger boy's foul, hot breath on his own face.

Cartman knitted his brows together and gritted his teeth as he raised a single fist. 'Dude, chill out!' Stan called, accompanied by Kyle's snide remark, 'Leave him alone, fatass, we have to get to class.'

Tweek let out a shaky breath as Cartman reluctantly receded. 'You fuck with me one more time and you're gonna regret it.' he growled before trailing behind Kyle and Stan.

As the final students in the hallway dispersed, Kenny watched as his friends departed. He turned to the palpitating blond and canted his head slightly.
'I'm sorry that you caught him on one of his bad days. He's always a dick, as I'm sure you remember, but he was just dumped by his girlfriend, Heidi, over lunch.' Kenny explained.

Tweek blinked as he twitched, nodding gingerly. 'I-I didn't mean to,' he murmured before glancing at his wristwatch.

Lifting his head up, he adjusted his bookbag strap. 'GAH! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! OH GOD!' he yawped before bolting away.

Tweek shuddered and shifted uncomfortably in his desk as he lost himself to his thoughts. His foot tapped rapidly against the classroom floor as he completed an assignment.

The bell that ended the day would ring soon. Tweek rapped his finger against the desk, consequently earning an exasperated glare from his teacher.

His brooding was overwhelmed with all the feasible horrible things that Cartman would do to him if he did anything. Clenching his eyes shut, Tweek compelled himself to think about something alternative.

The blond considered his day before Cartman had threatened him. He felt himself ease as he remembered Craig's kind words at the beginning of lunch.

Tweek hoped that he had not hurt his friend's feelings when he'd declined his offer to hang out after school again. He wanted to more than anything, of course, but his mother required his assistance at the coffee shop.