nayeon°jeongguk₂

Bambam introduced Nayeon and Jeongguk to each other in GOT7's after party. Bambam is a senior to Nayeon but Jeongguk is a senior to the thai boy.

Since then, the two hang out.

"Gguk-ah, you okay?" Nayeon asks, while they're walking in the streets of Hongdae. The younger hide his phone and nodded, "Yep! Where do you want to go now?" The older noticed it but disregarded the act, excitedly pointing towards the street foods.

They celebrated their first month apart. Nayeon debuted as a TWICE member while Jeongguk had a comeback. Both are busy but they decided to celebrate it through video call.

"You're still hungry?" Jeongguk asks, Nayeon nodded. "Samgyeopsal?" He offers, she excitedly nodded. "Hahaha, Alright let's go." They looked for a restaurant, Nayeon went inside first. The younger answered a call, once the older noticed her boyfriend isn't with her she went outside. He immediately hang up and hide his phone, "Coming, babe!"

Their two month celebration came, they made time for each other now. Nayeon picked up Jeongguk from his schedule and they went out for a romantic dinner.

"Why do you keep checking on your phone?" Nayeon says while eating, "Spend time with me, please? It's rare for us to both have the same day off." Jeongguk apologizes, held her hand and kissed it. "Now eat, you pabo."

Their three month celebration was in Japan. Both has a guesting and they took advantage of it, they stayed in their hotel and ordered take out. It's also their first time to make love.

"Danielle isn't replying to me. I texted her saying we're in her favorite coffee shop." Nayeon says, Jeongguk took a slice of the cake and fed her. "And now you're on your phone."

Fourth month came. Nayeon got sick on their fourth month, so Jeongguk decided to check up on her and he insisted to cook for her. Which made Nayeon felt loved. It's the first time her boyfriend will cook for her.

"Movies?" Jeongguk asks, "Yes! Dahyun recommended it to me." He smiled, kissed her temple and went with her.

Fifth month. Nayeon surprised him with the help of his members. She prepared a breakfast date, and also bought him his gaming chair.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks, checking on his phone again. "It's only 4 in the afternoon. Do you want to go to a dog park?" She asks, trying to peek on his phone but he was quick to hide it. "Sure, I'll just get the car okay?" He says and kissed her forehead.

Sixth month. Nayeon is out of the country, while Jeongguk is preparing for their comeback. He sent her a flowers overseas. She felt bad that's why she asked Yugyeom's help to accompany her boyfriend for bowling.

Nayeon fell asleep during the ride so Jeongguk took it as a chance to keep texting.

Seventh month. Nayeon is out of the country again, Jeomgguk is on a world tour. They didn't celebrate their seventh month.

Eighth month.
Ninth month.
Tenth month.
Eleventh month passed by and they didn't have time to celebrate their monthsaries due to their schedules.

Today is now their anniversary, and their company decided to give them both a day off to celebrate it.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry for falling asleep." Nayeon says, Jeongguk smiled "That's okay. You're tired."

"But today supposed to be our day, but I fell asleep." Jeongguk held her hand, "It's okay."

"I won't fall asleep now!" She says, and started talking about how happy she is in their relationship.