dahyun×taehyung₃₁

Dahyun is one of JY's best spies, she sometimes work with a team but mostly does solo work because of her normal life.

Unlike Nayeon and Mina who's job is only a secret agent, Dahyun is also a CEO in her own company.

Difficult? Nope, Dahyun can handle both job at the same time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Interesting." Dahyun smiles while reading her mission

Kim Taehyung
(1995) 25y/o
KPOP Star, and a spy from BH

Mina took a peek of it and smirked, "Ohh, juicy." Dahyun laughs at her and bid goodbye.

"Spy from BH, huh?" She then drove away from the agency.

×

"She's one of the best, and very mischivieous. So be careful." Taehyung nods at his boss while reading his mission,

Kim Dahyun
(1998) 22y/o
CEO of D Brewery and a spy from JY

"I'll go now, I have rehearsals." and he left the building.

Taehyung didn't know spies actually exist, he thought it's only for tv series or movies. But when BH recruited him to be trained and be one of them, he says yes. Because why not?

You're saving someone's life without crediting the person who helped you. If that isn't what heaven feels like, then what is?

Although, sometimes it may get brutal but for the people who only deserves it.

He rarely uses combats and opted for physical fights and poisons. Fair play, huh?

It can be tiring, especially he's a famous worldwide star. One wrong swift of his mask can make his mission a fail, but he'll risk anything just to beat up a bad guy.

But now, it's a first elimination that someone didn't do anything wrong.

"Why should I elimnate her again?" Taehyung needs to confirm the reason,

"She's a threat, and JY's best agent. Isn't it good for you? You'll have no competition."

He's confused, they're doing the same job just different agencies. But why do he need to eliminate her? Ahh, because JY and BH are rival agencies. Literally the owners are mortal enemies.

Dahyun went straight to her office and planned her move. She rarely uses combat, usually on a life or death situation. She uses her physical skills and pyschological skill to trick the enemy.

"Taehyung here has a girlfriend yet flirts with our client's daugther." Her boss explains, "Just scare the young man."

Unlike BH, JY doesn't always kill. Especially in situations like these, a petty one, threatening will do it's job and if didn't work that where's elimination comes in.

"Scare? Got it." She clicks her tounge and asks, "One question though, who's the client?"

"Minatozaki."

×

One thing is sure for the both spies, "S/he's a good fighter."