sana°jeongguk₇

Jeongguk and Sana are publicly dating. They met during Music Core, they are both a special MC. And now they're dating for 3 years now.

2019 was very hectic for the two groups, both having world tour. BTS touring the western countries while TWICE are coming back and forth to Korea and Japan. Sana and Jeongguk often meet at the apartment. No, they're not living together. JYP Ent bought an aparment for them, all couples from TWICE goes there if they want an alone time. They just basically gave up reminding the team to not date.

Sana and Jeongguk are supposed to meet at the apartment because the young lad just came home from a tour. He was shocked to see Mark getting out of the apartment, He hid from the GOT7 member. Once he entered the elevator, Jeongguk immediately went inside.

Sana was surprised to see Jeongguk, she completely forgot that they'll meet today. "Did I just see Mark Tuan?" The girl didn't answer. "I came home from a world tour, expecting you to welcome me in but instead you had your mistress welcome me."

"Where were you when I needed someone?" Sana scoffs, "Stop acting like you're the best boyfriend when you're not." She grabbed his luggage, but was stopped by him. "I did the best I can. You know that."

"Mark was there when I was at my lowest. He helped me go through it." She says, "By how? By his dick? Sana, I'm always here for you. Instead, you're the one who's pushing me away. And now I know why." He says.

"My anxiety is slowly eating me, Jeongguk! I'm physically tired, we never had a break. I long for you, I always look for you but you're nowhere near. But Mark, one call. ONE CALL AND HE'S THERE." Sana says, "We both have jobs we need to tend to, Sana. You know that." He defends.

"But once you call, I drop what I'm doing just to talk to you." She says, "I feel like I'm the only one who's making this relationship work."

"Why didn't you talk to me about it? I could've change." He says breathless, choking up to his own tears. "I don't deserve to be cheated on. I tried my best, Sana. Doesn't my efforts matter to you? Everytime your anxiety attacks, I immediately book a flight just to come to you. Everytime I have a short break in the US, even if it's just four days, don't I book a flight just to see you?."

"That's not enough. I need you here everyday with me." Sana says.

Silence.

They both didn't talk.

"I'm sorry." Sana says, "I know there's no reason for me to cheat."

Jeongguk just looked at her, "I'm done, Gguk. Let's breakup."

Sana slept inside the bedroom while Jeongguk slept in the couch. He knows his worth, but he knows he has his shortcoming as a boyfriend. He is now determined to bring back the spark in their relationship. He will win Sana back. He is sure of that.

It's the morning, and Jeongguk woke up early to prepare their breakfast. Just like they used to do.

"What's that?" Sana says as soon as she comes out the bedroom. "Hmm, my favorite."

"Why are you doing this?" She asks, "I'm making up to my mistakes." He says, kissing her cheek. "You shouldn't be doing this, Gguk."

"Let me, Satang. I can't lose you, I love you too much that it might kill me if you leave me." He begs, "Give me a chance to become the boyfriend you want to." She nodded.

They finished their breakfast and headed out for a morning stroll, which they used to do when they both have the morning off.

Since they're publicly dating, the people got used to see them and didn't mind them. Jeongguk followed few minutes after Sana sat on their usual spot, while carrying their coffee.

Sana decided to speak first since they're silent for a good five minutes, "Gguk, I'm sorry for cheating on you. I realized that i've been selfish and insensitive, thinking that I'm the only one who suffers in our relationship. I know cheating is never an option and I honestly thought you would understand if you knew." She apologizes, "Thank you for giving me a chance, our relationship a chance to work. I will do my best to be an understanding girlfriend."

She grabbed his hand, kissing the knuckles. "I know it will take time for you to trust me again, but I'm willing to make an effort just so you could trust me again."

Jeongguk doesn't know what to say, he just gave her a smile and hugged her. "I love you so much, Sana."

Sana kissed his cheeks, then gave a peck on his lips. "I love you too."

They spent their entire morning talking. A few jokes, and many funny episodes during their trip.

"Still, nothing will beat that time when Tzuyu forgot to bring her luggage when she was on her way home." Jeongguk laughs, Sana softly slaps his shoulder and said, "Atleast she brought her passport, what about Namjoon oppa who literally lost his passport!" She defended her maknae.

"Alright, it's a tie then!" Jeongguk says while laughing, Sana laughs as well as they both remembers both of their member's clumsiness.

Sana sighed and rested her head on Jeongguk's shoulder. "I know this won't help, but I want you to know that nothing happened between me and Mark. We kissed but I can't bare the thought to have sex with anyone but you."

"Thanks for letting me know." Jeongguk says.

The two ended their day with Sana dropping Jeongguk on his dorm.

Sana pulled him into a intimate kiss, a kiss that will reassure him that she won't do the same mistake again.

"Thank you for giving me a chance again, Gguk." She says and smiles, "I love you. Go inside now."

Jeongguk smiled and waved goodbye to his girlfriend and shouted "I love you!" which surprised her but followed what he did "I love you too!"

Indeed, they're both weird yet they fit each other very well.

The End.
Plot by: @JK_Shasha 💚
× a/n: I revised the said plot a bit, jk didn't try to prove his worth to sn since sn is at fault for cheating ×