dahyun°jeongguk₂₃

"Kim Dahyun from RM Class B, I really like you. Please stop ignoring me. Confession by Jeon Jeongguk from VM Class C." Minho says over the megaphone.

It's JY Univeristy's 23rd founding anniversary, so they had a whole week of no classes and the council prepared booths, rides & games for the students.

a/n: so the set up of JYU is basically their courses are either vocal, dance, producer, rap major.

"Stop. Hitting. Me!!" Minho says, massaging his now sore shoulders. Dahyun was about to hit her bestfriend again when he showed her Jeongguk's confession note.

Minho ran the confession booth, where students will confess anonymously or not.

"Why would I even prank you infront of the entire university?" Dahyun looked at him and hugged him, "Okay, I'm sorry. I just still can't believe Jeongguk is onto me. He's the campus crush, and I'm just me. Aw!" It's now Minho's turn to hit the back of her head.

"Oh my God. I just can't. I can't with your humbleness." Minho massages his temple, "You're JYU's best rapper, even students from the producing major likes you."

"Yeah, even in the vocal major. I'm one of them, you know?" Dahyun was startled on her seat when she heard Jeongguk's voice.

"Jeon, if this is one of your pranks. Better stop it." Dahyun says, saying goodbye to Minho and walked away from the booth.

"Hey, Minho right? I just want to say I really have feelings for her." Jeongguk says, Minho nodded and said "I know."

Jeongguk smiled, and followed Dahyun.

Since Dahyun is quite popular in the university, some juniors went to talk to her for advice in the rap major, that's why Jeongguk was able to catch up to her.

"I'll borrow Dahyun for awhile." Jeongguk says, Dahyun rejected him but he ignored her and dragged her to a less crowded place.

"Dahyun-ah." Jeongguk calls her, "No, Jeon." which made the older pout and whispered "I haven't said anything.."

"What do you want me to do, Jeon? I don't feel the same way." Dahyun lied.

"Go on a date with me." Jeongguk said, which made Dahyun look at him. "After our date, if you still don't like me. Then let's just be friends."

"Wow, Jeon. What made you so confident that I'll like you?" Dahyun laughs, "But sure. Pick me up tomorrow."

Jeongguk choked, "T-Tomorrow?? Can't it be on Friday?"

Dahyun shrugged, "Your choice, Jeon. I'll go now."

"Made you breakfast." Minho says once Dahyun got out of her room, "This is why I agreed living with you, you take very good care of me." she says while hugging Minho.

"So I told Jeon to pick me up, you can use my car." Dahyun handed him her car keys, "I know you're coding right now."

"Thanks. But why aren't you dressed up?" Minho scanned her outfit, she just wore a white shirt tucked in her yellow blue plaid skirt.

Dahyun looked at herself, "I am!"

"That's your casual!" He argued, Dahyun scoffs "Should I dress up for him?"

"Oh come on, is that one of your hard to get antics?" Minho says, Dahyun just took a bite of her toast and ignored the younger.

An hour later..

Minho opened the door at the exact moment Jeongguk rang the doorbell. "Hey, nice outfit. I'll get going, I'm late for my 10am booth!"

Jeongguk just laughed at him and waited for Dahyun,