dahyun special o/s₃₄

"How's your weekend?" Jimin asked. "went by pretty quickly." Dahyun is nervous, and he noticed how tensed she is so he asked her if she's okay. "I actually am not.. Hehe." He then put his hand on her forehead to check if she's hot, "Ani, ani. I need to talk to you." , "Okay?"

"Last friday, you confessed to me. A-and I know you told me that you don't need answers." They're in a stoplight now, so Jimin looked at her. "I-I'm dating Taehyungie." Dahyun is now sad seeing his smile faded away then smiled again. "I'm sorry for letting your hopes up. I liked you, Chim. But I also realized that I do love him." Jimin went back on the road and still listened to her, "I understand if you don't want us to be friends anymore. But I'm hoping we still be friends.."

"It's obvious you'll end up with him, both of your eyes scream love whenever you two see each other." Jimin says, "And it's okay, hyunnie. I'm contented with you liking me for awhile. Ofcourse we can still be friends, thank you for telling me the truth." Dahyun smiled at him.

Taehyung went straight to Kim's residence after his basketball practice with two boxes of pizza, he saw Jimin and Dahyun playing in the living room while Seokjin is in the kitchen doing homework. He didn't disturb the two and went straight to the kitchen, "Hey, knew we had homework so I bought pizza." Seokjin said his thanks and apologizes for not cooking, he just laughed and joined him to do the homework.

Dahyun hears Taehyung and Seokjin talking so she paused the game to greet him, "Taehyungie!" He smiled at her and pats his lap, "How's your day, baby?" She now confidently kissed his cheeks and went back to Chim.

"Did she just ignore me?" He gasps which Seokjin laughed about, "She's not scared anymore." Before their feelings, Dahyun never ignores him. She actually always asks for his attention. "Meh, homework first."

🅺.🅳🅷

Taehyung and Dahyun are now dating for almost a year. He became close with Jimin and even calls their friendship as soulmates.

Jimin has a girlfriend, Mina. Dahyun, Nayeon and Mina became close because their boyfriends are friends. They're one member short and they keep teasing Jeongguk about it.

Jeongguk is still single, but he's soon not be. He has a crush on Nayeon's friend, Tzuyu. But ofcourse he's shy.

"Baby, Jeongguk is teasing me again!" Dahyun whines, sitting in his lap knowing he's playing with Jimin. Taehyung lost to the game but didn't mind and hugged her tight, "Let him be. He's the only single here." He teased which Jeongguk puffs his cheeks and threw a cheeseball on him. "I miss the time when Taehyung and Dahyun are blindly inlove. Ahh, the good times."

"Ahh, the good times and you're still single." Dahyun says, and immediately regrets because Jeongguk is chasing her. "Next game?" Jimin whispers and Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk and Dahyun didn't even notice that they have a guest, Nayeon just laughed and said "Tzuyu, here are my friends."

Dahyun then stopped running and Jeongguk caught up, taking advantage of it and tickled her on the sofa. She keeps laughing and mumbling Tzuyu but can't say it properly becsuse of the tickles.

"Tzuyu's here, you ass. Let go of my girlfriend." Taehyung laughs seeing Jeongguk's reaction, then he hugged Dahyun and kissed her forehead. "You okay, baby?" she chuckles and nodded. "I love you, oppa."

"I love you too." Taehyung says, and was shocked when Dahyun gave him a peck on his lips. "Wow, that's a first." she never initiates public kiss, she just shrugged and keeps laughing at Jeongguk.

The End.

Chapter 3 of 3.

(A/N: I honestly don't know how to end this, so I'm the same as you and doesn't know what to feel with the ending. 😅 I hope you guys liked it and I'll be back soon~

Let me know your thoughts about this three-chaptered dahyun o/s 😅😅 do give me a vote too, it really encourages me 💜

Happy Birthday Dahyunnie~ 💜)