sana°taehyung₁₆

credits to taesanaw on ig for the photo above

lucid ◍ dream
a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,

Taehyung has a special ability, and it's to control his dreams. which others call, lucid dream.

He's been in control of his dreams since pre-debut, that's how he copes up with his homesickness. At a young age, Taehyung moved to Seoul for his dream. Since he's really close with his parents, he always longs for their affection and comfort.

It started when he always cries himself to sleep, imagining his parents is at his side. The next thing he knew, he can interact with his parents in his dream. He tried doing a different scenario, it still worked. Taehyung was surprised that besides he can control his dream, the dream felt real.

Lucid dreaming is his way to cope up with stress, or sometimes homesickness if they're on tour. Tho, he rarely uses it since he read that often use of it may result to him being confused with dreams and reality.

"That's weird. Why do I keep seeing him?" Sana talks to herself, she just woke up. "Ah, I woke up earlier than expected." she did some warm ups before going to their kitchen to make herself coffee.

She wrote down what she dreamt of,

Diary Entry
After a few days of catching V staring at me, he finally walked up to me and asked if we could hangout. Ofcourse I said yes, he's Jeongguk's teammate. Gguk was nice to me when we both MC-ed in a music show, so I'm expecting V is the same.

Sana is a natural lucid dreamer, it's not her choice to "control". If someone consistenly dreams of her, she's becoming aware of it thus making her experience the same dream. (a/n: I made this up. I don't know if natural lucid dream is a thing.. lol)

Taehyung woke up, feeling accomplished. Even if it's just a dream, he managed to ask Sana out. He was attracted to her ever since Sana and Gguk did the special MC.

He wanted to ask her out, but always got shy once he gets a chance.

DiaryEntry
V-ssi picked me up in the dorms, ofcourse my members teased me. But eventually they let us go. He treated me into the movies, we both liked it since it's the hyped movie Parasite. After the movies, we went out to have dinner. I got to know him a bit, still hesistant to share my stories. But I'm glad he understood.

"Why does he keep appearing? Is he dreaming about me?" Sana says, massaging her temple.

Diary Entry
According to my dream, we've been hanging out for a month now. I also know more about his childhood and pre-debut memories, and slowly I opened up to him. How traumatic sixteen is, how I was able to find eight sisters, and how I was able to cope with the issues in the group.

"I'm glad she told me her worries, atleast I know we're getting closer." Taehyung says, he plans to confess. What will he lose? Besides, it's the only place he can be brave since he knows it's just a dream.

Diary Entry
He confessed. I didn't say anything because I don't know what I feel about him yet, but he says he doesn't mind. He just wants me to know that he feels something about me. But Taehyung didn't know, that I started to figure out what he meant to me.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Sana says, helping the guy pick up his bag. She was hurrying to the vending machine that she bumped into someone.

"It's alright. No harm done." The guys says, and when they locked eyes. The world stops, as if they're the only ones in the music show building.