dahyun°jimin₂₆

TW: cussing/swear words & slight!angst

Dahyun and Jimin are ex-lovers turned to friends. It's not their choice though, they just had to be casual whenever the other is around since they basically are in the same group of friends.

They don't want their friends to choose sides or has to split their time, so the two talked and said to remain casual.

But the two can't be alone even for just five minutes, why? They'll start to argue and bring up their breakup.  Nayeon and Seokjin experienced first hand how harsh the two is everytime they're left alone.

Nayeon and Seokjin announced their engagement and they'll celebrate tonight out for a drink.

"Bub, I'm really sorry. But I told Jimin to pick you up instead." Chaeyoung apologizes to Dahyun

"I can go there by myself." Dahyun reassures,

"I know. But less car, more fun. I really thought Mina can pick you up." Dahyun eventually agreed to be with Jimin, "it's just a 15m car ride, endure it for Nayeon unnie." They said their goodbyes on the call and she decided to prepare already.

In Yoongi's car, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Namjoon are together. While at Hoseok's car is Mina, Sana and Taehyung. Jeongguk and Tzuyu is already at the bar since it's their business.

Everytime they go out for a drink, the squad oftens uses less car. Yoongi & Hoseok has a high alcohol tolerance so when everyone's wasted they can still drive.

Dahyun is surprised to see Jimin waiting outside his car, he still looks hot.

Jimin sighed heavily, he's still not used to Dahyun wearing such provocative clothes. Ofcourse, her body is like an hourglass and her outfit is giving it away.

"You sure you like your clothes? We can go back." Jimin asks, Dahyun looked at her clothes and at him. "You got a problem with it?"

"Don't ask a question you already know the answer for." He says which made her scoff. "Then don't give comments on something I don't care about."

"I'm just looking out for you." He whispers which she ignored to avoid any more arguments.

The squad waited for them at the private lounge. Jimin and Dahyun didn't stop arguing even when they reached in the lounge.

"Fuck off, Jimin! I can wear whatever I want." Dahyun says leaving him to the boys and went to the girls.

Nayeon gave her a pleading look which she got the signal, "That will be the last time we'll talk, unnie. And I promise to avoid arguing with him."

"Thank you." Nayeon says and Dahyun gave her a hug.

Yoongi shooked his head and said, "Well, she ain't wrong Chim."

Jimin sighed and took a shot, "I know. Stop reminding me."

two hours later

They all sat in one table and keep on drinking, sharing their love stories and how they're grateful for the whole squad to be together even after college.

Nayeon and Seokjin are completely wasted, and asked their friends to sit with their partners for them not to feel the gap Dahyun and Jimin is obviously having.

Dahyun didn't mind since she's already tipsy and just wanted her unnie to enjoy the celebration, whereas to Jimin is still sober yet rejected to be seated with her.

"We don't need to talk." Dahyun reassures. Jimin scanned the table and realizes everyone is staring at him, so eventually he gave in and sat beside her.