dahyun°taehyung₁₃

03-02-20

Jaehyun sunbaenim,
I hope you're having a great day.
I'm writing this letter because I want you to
know that you really are good in basketball.
Please be safe while playing.
-k.dh

Taehyung read the letter, "Who's Jaehyun?" he talks to himself. He just shrugged and put back the letter inside his locker and grabbed his books.

Dahyun hops while on her way to the classroom, she heard they'll have a new student. But does she care? Nope! She has a huge crush on her senior, Jung Jaehyun.

"Why are you so jumpy?" Chaeyoung asks, Dahyun's bestfriend. "Remember when I told you I'll start writing letters for Jaehyun sunbaenim? I already started it!" Chaeyoung laughs at her, and said "I didn't know you'll go thru with it!"

They were interrupted when their teacher introduced the new student, "I'm Kim Taehyung. I hope we'll share great memories together!" and he was seated behind Dahyun.

03-09-20

Jaehyun sunbaenim,
I heard you'll audition for the singing competition,
I hope you get in! I'm your number one fan~
Please don't forget to eat on time!
-k.dh

Taehyung scoffs, "Is the writer aware that I'm not Jaehyun?" he says then threw the paper inside his locker.

03-18-20

Jaehyun sunbaenim,
I saw how you were limping after your game,
please take care of yourself. TvT
See a doctor immediately!!
-k.dh

"It's the nth time!" Taehyung says, throwing once again the paper in his locker. "It would be great if it's for me, but it isn't."

03-27-20

Jaehyun sunbaenim,
How's your injury? I hope you're taking
care of yourself very well..
Here's a lollipop, to cheer you up somehow?
-k.dh

Dahyun still has no idea that it's not Jaehyun's locker. She just thought he receives tons of letters that hers is buried in others. Besides, Jaehyun is a campus crush.

04-01-20

Exams are next week,
study well and eat fruits!
I heard chocolates are good for memorizing,
so here's a chocolate. I also brought you my
favorite, choco pie ^.^
-k.dh

Two weeks flew by, yet Taehyung always receives the letters that is obviously not for him. But somehow, it comforts him.

04-03-20

I don't know if you read this,
but I'm having a hard time right now.
But seeing you in the hallway,
makes me somewhat happy. and I want to
thank you for that.
-k.dh

Taehyung wants to know who k.dh is, so that he can comfort the writer. But he remembers, k.dh doesn't know that he's not Jaehyun. "Should I find the writer?" he tch-ed and decided to find the one who keeps putting it in his locker.

04-07-20

Just remember, it's a bad day
not a bad life.
-k.dh