Zach~ Concussion

@acopalyspeoftables
(If you have changed your username please tell
me)

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Zach woke up later then the other four boys, today was the day they were going to be filming the chills music video.

The five boys, were staying in the winter cabin for the music video. As soon as Zach heard Corbyn, Daniel and Jack begging Jonah and their director, Evan to let them play in the snow before Corbyn's turn in the video.

"Maybe afterwards, but were worki- and they're not listening" Zach heard Jonah sigh in defeat.

The brunette boy chuckled to himself, being able to hear his three band mates disobeying Jonah and happily playing in the snow.

The boy got changed into some warm clothes since he was told their would be an outfit for him at the beach where his part was going to be filmed.

"Corbyn!? Is that my jacket?" Jonah scolded the blonde as he made snow angels.

"Maybe" Corbyn giggled.

Jonah huffed, stomping back inside through the glass doors. The youngest boy just stared at his oldest bandmate as he quickly drank his first coffee of the day.

Jonah without his coffee is like Ironman without Spider-Man, an emotional rollercoaster.

"Hey Jo" Zach's scratchy voice was barley heard.

"Hi bud. Have you got a sore throat or something?" Jonah softly asked, taking a sip from the hot mug.

Zach just shrugged, walking over to the fridge to get a cold bottle of water. The boy almost drank the whole thing, the cold water soothed his scratchy throat as it rushed down.

"The three children are playing in the snow if you want to join them, but put on a jacket and some boots first. It's cold" Jonah told his young friend.

Zach nodded, rushing off excitedly to get on a jacket and his snow boots. He pulled on Daniels spare yellow jacket and his pure black shoes, not paying attention to Jonah as he told the boy to not run or he'd slip on the ice by the door.

Of course, Zach didn't listen. Slipping on the ice, flying across the deck and the wooden fence that was suppose to stop stuff like that happening, he landed face first in a thick pile of snow.

"Zach?! Oh my.. are you okay!?" Everyone was standing on the tall deck, peering over the side as they saw the imprint of Zach's body and the boy not arising from where he was.

"Zach?" Jack worriedly asked, barley seeing his best friend sitting up and holding the front of his head.

"Buddy? Are you okay?" Daniel asked, carefully walking down the wooden steps and through the waist deep snow to his friend.

Jonah jumped over the fence, being a few inches away from Zach as he landed beside him as soon as Daniel had approached his brown eyed friend from the other side.

"Yeah, I guess that's one way to get to him quicker" Daniel chuckled slightly.

"Here, Z. I'll help you stand up" Jonah ignored Daniel, grabbing Zach from under his armpits like a toddler, as he helped him stand up.