Zach- Coma

★★★★
coma- a coma is a deep state of prolonged unconsciousness in which a person cannot be awakened; fails to respond normally to painful stimuli, light, or sound; lacks a normal wake-sleep cycle; and does not initiate voluntary actions.
★★★★

WORD COUNT: 6111

❁❁❁
John Doe- an anonymous, average man. a fictitious name used in legal proceedings for a male party whose true name is not known
❁❁❁

a/n: I tried too make this as accurate as possible, so I apologise if this is not all correct.
I have a few more requests after this one.

~~~||~~~

The five boys were in England for tour, they had a few days off so they all decided they would explore.

Corbyn had dragged Jonah and Jack to the London science museum. Daniel, Eben and Jon wanted to watch movies at the movie theatre, but Daniel and Eben were waiting for Jon to finish talking to Zach.

Zach wasn't feeling well, he had a cough and a headache. He told everyone else to go and he would stay on the bus and sleep.

"One of us will call you to check up on you, alright?" Jon asked.

"Yeah" Zach nodded, snuggling up with his comforter and Cubbs.

"Good, get some sleep you need to feel better by Thursday" Jon smiled, closing the boys curtain and walking away.

Jon walked back into the mini kitchen where the two impatient boys were talking. Daniel's face broke out in a smile when he saw Jon.

"Can we go now?!" Eben whined.

"Sure, but say goodbye to Zach. Don't shout it! He has a headache" Jon informed.

The blonde pair walked over to the young boys bunk and carefully pulled back the curtain, Eben smiled when he saw Zach slowly open his eyes.

"We're heading out now, so you're going to be alone for a couple of hours. We'll call you to make sure you're doing alright, feel better soon, Z" Eben spoke, walking back to Jon.

"I love you, Zachy. If you need anything just call one of us" Daniel combed his fingers through Zach's fluffy hair.

"I will" the young boy yawned. "love you too.."

And with that, Zach drifted off to sleep.

___________

Corbyn was bouncing up and down once the group of three entered the museum, Jonah was laughing and awing at how adorable Corbyn was being as for Jack was texting Daniel to come and save him.

"I love London! They have the coolest stuff!" Corbyn beamed, grabbing Jonah and Jack's hands and pulling them along.

"Yeah but England has roundabouts, how weird is that?" Jack said, putting away his phone with his spare hand.

"True, if we didn't have a British bus driver I swear someone would've crashed by now" Jonah laughed.

"Don't curse it, Jo"

For two hours the three boys walked around the museum, Jack's favourite part was the gift shop as he spent the most money on random items for everyone.