Corbyn~ Insomnia

Insomnia- It is a type of sleep disorder. Individuals with insomnia find it difficult to fall asleep, stay asleep, or both.

•Copy and pasted off of google•

Warning- mentions of serial killers
blame jennieN3333 for that

WORD COUNT: 2158
♥❥♥

𑁍 Third Persons P.O.V 𑁍

It had been difficult with the constant time zone changes for the boys to sleep more regularly.

But especially for Corbyn. The boy could sleep, but only for two hours, rarely more. Corbyn didn't want to worry the boys, why would he? He would be able to sleep soon enough. He didn't need his band mates and manager constantly worried about the boys health.

Corbyn tiredly opened his eyes, scanning his dark bunk as he looked for his phone. The time read '4:15 am'

Corbyn sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. So instead the blonde decided to scroll through Twitter and Instagram to pass the time.

At exactly seven, Corbyn heard shuffling from outside his bunk, slightly opening his curtain he saw it was just a shirtless Jonah. Who was walking over to the lounge area on the bus.

Not wanting to stay in his cramp bunk, Corbyn slowly followed Jonah. Smiling once the brunette boy noticed him.

"Hey, bean. Why are you awake so early?" Jonah confusingly asked.

"I woke up early" Corbyn smiled "Could you make me some coffee, please?"

Jonah nodded, happy that one of the boys were now taking an interest in coffee. In Jonah's mind, making them like Harry Potter was next.

——————𐂂

All boys were now at sound check, each one of them loud and ambitious. Surprisingly, including Corbyn.

But, to Jonah's dislike, the second oldest had four cups of coffee. The time was only two in the afternoon. Not even the eldest brunette drank that much and he was practically addicted.

"Corbs, stop drinking so much" Jonah scowled, taking away the reusable mug from the blonde "that's too much caffeine"

"But it keeps me awake! Can't you see? Can you see? Well, I'm going to guess you can see because you're looking at me. But then again you can never make assumptions about anyone. Did you know that Jeffery Dahmer tried to make sex zombies out of some of his victims by drilling holes in their heads while they were alive and pouring acid into the holes" Corbyn smiled widely, while Jonah was concerned.

"I- do I-" Jonah stuttered over his confused words "what?"

"Jeffery Dah-"

"No, Corbyn! I heard you" Jonah shook his head, catching the attention of Daniel, Jack and Zach.

Corbyn pouted when he was cut off by Jonah, but immediately a smile overtook his face as he began to ramble.